(Topic ID: 1694)

Dancing Boogiemen

By fxdwgmb

13 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dancing_Boogiemen3.jpg
    Dancingboogiemen1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwgmb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

Just throwing this out there in case someone is in the same boat I was and unable to find a set for their Scared Stiff.

Well, after searching high and low looking for a set of Dancing Boogiemen instock and reasonable priced for my Scared Stiff I decided to build my own set. If I would have used my existing crank kickers it would have cost less than $10.00. $4.00 ea. for the new Boogiemen and a few dollars in materials.

I welded a piece of 1/4" round stock to the kicker and than welded a piece of 1/2 electrical conduit to the top. So far they are working great and to my surprise the boogiemen are not coming off during play.

I just needed to pat myself on the back for this one

Dancingboogiemen1.jpgDancingboogiemen1.jpg Dancing_Boogiemen3.jpgDancing_Boogiemen3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwgmb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dancing-boogiemen?tu=fxdwgmb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.