• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190820_2348159_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190820_2344552_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190820_2344437_01 (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Dancers anyone?

Added: 2019-08-20 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 2nd, 2019) • Ended: November 30th, 2022
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 0 (Firm)

Price is firm

Made a few of these for a friend who had broken and missing dancers on two different #sopranos . These are made from resin and are single piece instead of three pieces like the originals. These are hand painted and cleared, I also made the clear tubes they mount to but don't have mounting screws. If there is interest in these I may make up a few more but haven't really came up with pricing yet but they do take quite a while to paint. If someone wanted them unpainted it would be much less expensive I can say that.

These would be made to order.

Anyway if interested shoot me a PM and I will come up with a price if there are enough people needing them

Item photos

IMG_20190820_2344437_01 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_20190820_2344552_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190820_2348159_01 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Ven's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Ven's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Carlyle, IL, US

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Those look incredible!

Thanks, spent a bit of time on them. The colors mostly match the originals but I decided on silver shoes instead of gold and the red head is a bit more brown than original, I also gave them some red nail polish :O). I could paint just about any color though and even thought about making some true topless ones for my friend.

3 weeks later
#13 4 years ago

Here is what I can do right now for those who need the standard ones in the picture above I can make them just about anytime for $130 per pair fully painted and mounted to the clear posts that slip over the metal poles in the game, ready to install.

If you wanted them unpainted "in the natural resin color" not mounted to the clear post I could do them for $70 per pair. If you wanted them flesh color primed but otherwise unpainted $80 per pair.

As far as the topless ones go it will be a bit before I can get them done as I will have to sit down and do modifications to make them topless so it could be weeks or even a month or two before I will get the time to do that, but price wise they would run about the same price, maybe a bit more to cover the time to make the modifications depending on how many people want them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dancers-anyone?tu=Ven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.