(Topic ID: 120259)

Dan Heatherly-Great Guy-BigD Do your homework!

By Saveleaningtower

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by blondetall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2015-03-04-18-04-48.png

This topic is closed.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

Who are these Heatherly Bros and what do they do?

Just be careful because sometimes Bill will have done the cabinet restore and Dan will have done the rest Both do amazing work. Bill can take a game that looks like complete ass and make it look better than new.

#52 9 years ago

Met Dan a few weeks ago. Great guy, awesome collection. Some have chimed in that have known him a long time and having met him once I can see where their comments come from.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

And it is great that Dan has had that wonderful email address for as long as I can remember!
    Brad

Yes! If you know how many zeroes are in the email address without looking, then you've been around!

Dan and Bill are great guys, good friends, and do amazing work. Highly recommended.

Mike F

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep thats it im glad its finally out there , I am just so jealous that you are selling alot of nice pins that most people would love to have in their collection but just cant afford or just dont need a pin this nice to enjoy this great hobby bc after all they are just toys .if anything all this nonsense will help you sell your precious pins and get dans name brought to light even more which is always a good thing for all parties envolved bc he does great work that many people may not been aware of before .thank goodness for my insane jealousy for these pins . For the record if I wanted pins this nice I would have them but its not necessary as the pins I own or have owned play just fine for quarter of the price which leaves me money to enjoy my other hobbies and lots of traveling .maybe this is just a pissing contest for you to just throw your money around and say hey look at all my nice restored pins ,but me and many others I know are quite happy playing our less than superior pins according to you and enjoy the hobby just the same

Bro I think you got problems man. Own up and shut up. Honestly.

#55 9 years ago

Your post was inappropriate and out of line. You say you are done but you gotta get last word. Issues man. Issues

#56 9 years ago

In before the lock! I can't believe this is still open

#57 9 years ago

Everyone says they are done, apologies have been made, opinions have been cast, and some of this is bordering on personal attacks. I'm shutting it down, and if anyone has anything else to say to each other, take it to PM.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dan-heatherly-great-guy/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.