Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by dvandentop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FT_Red_eYe_d_Fish.jpg
    Fish_Tales_Led_d.jpg
    Fish_Tales_aerial_shot.jpg
    2011-09-08_23-03-44_966.jpg
    2011-09-01_18-44-54_577.jpg
    P1010146.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ssathre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

You need to make plans to visit Central Iowa for a day or two.

Between personally owned and Arcade owned, you can play MM CC LOTR SM IM IJ Congo NGG SS AFM SWE1 CV and a few others.

The home use guys try to get together on Thursdays. I just met them. They are great people and even better players...

Quoted from dvandentop:

sounds like a good group my wife would love it too!

If either of you guys find yourselves in SUX shoot me email. We can get together for some pinball and steaks!

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

DEAL. and when you want to ditch Whirlwind or TZ, please look me up?

you aren't the first one that has asked that. Whirlwind has been declared "off limits" by the other half. If that ever changes I'll be sure to post here first. I can't even bring myself to think about getting rid of TZ, yet. I really love that machine and since the restore I have been having my way with her every night!

Quoted from The_Gorilla:

SSathre said SUX

How do you know your airports 3 letter ID?

that's been something of an embarrassment for my town since it was assigned. the city has petitioned to get that changed for decades and it just isn't going to happen. now there has been an acceptance of the title and the airport has a marketing campaign that proudly advertises "Fly SUX". they have all sorts of swag made up, I even own a tshirt. Of course we have been referring to this town as "The SUX" ever since I can remember... but for different and obvious reasons. it's not like there is a lot going on here.

#30 12 years ago
    Quoted from dvandentop:

hey atleast you have a 5 guys hamburgers!

true, but I would trade that for a chipotle any day. YUM!

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I think that the way the airport, town, and civil servants impressed the world on july 19, 1989, would make any person thinking about the airport proud...sux or not!

That a was a scary day indeed. I actually watched that happen and will never forget it. It's amazing that anyone survived at all. The first responders and hospitals did an amazing job.

#33 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

It was my first day in Oklahoma City training to be....an air traffic controller!

that made for a memorable first day. I was wondering how you knew that date so well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ssathre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/damn-wish-my-leds-from-ct-and-parts-from-macro-woulda-came-yesterday?tu=ssathre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.