Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 177 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1.gif
    A68D6202-BE7C-4E2D-A1DE-05626A345E0F (resized).jpeg
    123049394_4023125994367619_1981000303441327411_o (resized).jpg
    cat (resized).JPG
    bikes (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    chaincutter (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#69 3 years ago

The police are pretty worthless in my area. Last time I called them, the officers exact works were "what do you want me to do about it". But they have lots of time to post photos of adulterated US flags and requests for donations for their Humvee restoration on their facebook page.

A few years ago, I was out at a night club in town on NYE and a fight broke out on the other side of the place. After a moment, gunfire breaks out, and everyone scatters. I was standing near the emergency exit and was shoved out the door by a mob of people. This place was a shithole and there was a cop actually parked on the sidewalk already since it was NYE and this place has a reputation for shenanigans. Two officers were in the SUV with the windows up. I tried to get their attention and the driver just looked at me and wouldn't even roll his window down when I made the "crank your window down" motion to him. I had to scream "someone is shooting a gun in there" until they finally got the hint as to why there were a couple hundred people running out of the place, and the officers finally jumped out. This crap of the police treating every citizen like they are a scumbag until proven otherwise needs to stop. Turns out, the owner of the club thought it would be a great idea to fire a couple rounds into the ceiling (there were apartments upstairs!) to try and calm the fight down. Regular genius, he was.

#76 3 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:I had an entire delivery truck full of beer stolen from our warehouse 30 years ago. The police alerted me to it early one Sunday morning as it was backed into an area of scrub bushes and trees near a remote and bad section of town next to railroad tracks. The police wouldn't walk back and investigate/ get fingerprints etc because " there are bees back there!'. Right then, a carload of young punks came driving around the corner obviously coming back to claim their bounty. Upon seeing the cops they turned and sped off....when I frantically asked if he was going after them he said, " no way!". he must have been late for his doughnut run.

Did the car and truck look like this?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/damn-i-hate-thieves?tu=JodyG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.