Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by twizz63
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

has anyone installed a switch to turn the topper on fish tales on and off. i like it but at times it can be too loud.

#2 12 years ago

I never seen one of these soooo, does it have a power cord that plugs into a wall outlet? If so you can get another switch like the off/on switch and mount it under the cabinet next to the pins power switch. Easy to reach, professional install. Do it right and it could look like it was done in the factory...

#3 12 years ago

Might as well just disconnect it inside the backbox. Eventually the fish tail will get beat all to hell.

#4 12 years ago

na its wired into the pin just thought there might be someone out there who had the same idea

#5 12 years ago

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a software adjustment you could switch for this?

#6 12 years ago

have heard that they do that but at times you want the pin to sound like its gunna explode

#7 12 years ago

i think it can be done just have to look at it when it gets here

#8 12 years ago

will post somit if i can do it

#9 12 years ago

My buddy put a switch on his topper, simple...

I just unhooked the wires on mine..even easier haha..

#10 12 years ago

All you have to do is unsolder one of the wires off the coil the
    one right next to the fish.

#11 12 years ago

What about an adjustable rheostat to vary the level?

#12 12 years ago

I have had mine disconnected for a long time, but recently soldered it back. I am going to take it to a friends house to see how much it will earn. If I disconnect again I will crimp male and female connector inline.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/damm-fish and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.