DI-Hard (resized).jpg
PXL_20210205_090704811 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210205_090707682 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210205_090734802 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201023_105205479 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201023_105127026 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201023_105045558 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201023_105109496 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago

Did you buy this NIB? or second hand? This is typical for a VUK kickout after lots of plays. Is your game in a humid area where you balls are developing a layer of rust. Maybe cutting into the clear faster??

#6 3 years ago

after looking at the pictures your playfield looks filthy and worn. This looks like a neglected routed game.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from tetsuos:

No, not at all. I bought NIB direct from JJP's assigned agent, Bandai Namco (delivered to me in late 2019), and have regularly cleaned the playfield up until I discovered the wear. It was in my office for about a year with about 5 people playing regularly at lunchtime. I haven't cleaned the playfield since I discovered the damage (pending advice from this forum), and I guess it was maybe 2 months since the last time I had cleaned it. There's relatively low humidity in my office (central aircon), and all my other games are holding up very well by comparison. I have Pirates of the Caribbean (LE) ordered at the same time which still looks great (aside from the unfortunate bubbling defects around posts).
I haven't contacted JJP about it, but I don't have very high hopes for any support since I'm in Hong Kong and the delivery here was a special arrangement. I expect I'm on my own taking care of this unfortunately.

maybe it is just the pics. Crazy to have that much wear already.

1 week later
#17 3 years ago
Quoted from altan:

I'm sorry you are seeing this... but man, it looks like your game has had a hard life for just over 2000 games! Those rubbers at the top and then the playfield below it...
[quoted image]

that is what I said. This game looks like it has been in a arcade on free play with zero maintenance done and 10,000+ plays.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/damaged-clearcoat-on-dile-below-phone-scoop?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.