Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by blondetall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spiderman.jpg
    20140721_123915.jpg
    20140721_123936.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OldHarley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

STI delivered four pins on Monday. You know the economy is fully recovered because they are throwing anybody they can find in a truck...The two drivers were completely incompetent on how to work the lift gate. It was almost comical watching them. After they unloaded the pins I see that the seller for some unknown reason left all the keys in the pins when he shipped them. Two were now broken in the lock and a third set completely missing. I also noticed that there was exposed wood on the lower back box of the spider man. It appears that somewhere along the route a forklift driver scooped up this machine and slid the machine onto the forks. In doing so it also ripped an LED strip that was installed under the machine. It also appears to have some damage to the side of the machine. I have the STI claim and can figure out the cost of an LED strip but how do you value the damage to the machine? I'll post a picture.

20140721_123936.jpg20140721_123936.jpg 20140721_123915.jpg20140721_123915.jpg
    #10 9 years ago

Side wear is from shipping. I have before pictures and there is no damage there. I understand the locks and yes the led strip probably not worth my time but the cabinet really impacts the resale value so i would like to get it fixed. Is the proper way to fix this a new sticker on that side or try to airbrush with paint?

#14 9 years ago

so how do you value it? or fix it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OldHarley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/damage-claimhow-to-value?tu=OldHarley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.