(Topic ID: 174102)

Dallas for Thanksgiving - places with EMs?

By JustageFehler

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustageFehler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I'm visiting Dallas for the first time for Thanksgiving with my in-laws near SMU/Lakewood. But with a rental car so Nickelrama, Cinemark17, and FreePlay look like they're good places-- any recommendations for places with EMs? Any holiday house tournaments?
    Thanks!

2 weeks later
    #4 7 years ago

Thanks Xerico and NicoVolta! It turned out to be a pretty family-centric visit with only a brief escape with brother-in-law and two ten year olds to Nickelrama (which was terrific!!). We got to play some great new pinballs for 20 cents a game (or 3 games for 40 cents!). Posting a pic of that to my local pinball group was worth putting up with watching the 10yos process a couple thousand award tickets. I was scoping out your collection prior to the trip but didn't want to impose. I'll definitely send you a message in advance of the next trip to Dallas. Likewise if you're up in DC area there are plenty of great pinball people up this way. And yes, there is a Sheba and a Rancho near me that keep taunting me but disappearing again before I can buy one. I'm really out of space (especially for shorty flipper machines) but...
    Cheers!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustageFehler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dallas-for-thanksgiving-places-with-ems?tu=JustageFehler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.