5ADA5341-2031-47CF-AC72-58F00F168006 (resized).jpeg
43634188-ED9D-42FD-9DF0-93C6071B21F8 (resized).jpeg
2018-04-27 10.31.45 (resized).jpg
4cd14ace7543eda7180c005405a8afac684653b5 (resized).jpg
20180422_221627 (resized).jpg
20180422_221616 (resized).jpg
20180422_214324 (resized).jpg
20180422_214126 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Sweet , that is fantastic. Do you know how many were made of the CE?

150 collectors editions will be produced.

1 week later
#53 7 years ago

As you can clearly see in the picture (thanks @schabs1) ordering from me (Kingpin Games) automatically doubles your factory warranty. That is how confident I am in my brother (eric) and the company he works for.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Does anyone know how the ruleset is being designed for the game? Are the modes objective based that require a variety of shots to be hit or more "hit the switches" type modes? Has a mode count been released?

Modes are objective. Hit this ramp, now hit this switch, hit this other ramp. I believe there are 11 modes.

1 week later
#87 7 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I was totally sold on this game at TPF. I played it more than any other new game. This theme fits the name and it's not a cell phone game. Great theme and gameplay integration along with nice color choices. The shots are smooth and fast. It totally has that "one more game" thing going on. The LE looks amazing, but 9k is getting way to crazy for me. If history is an indicator, we will only have more expensive models in the future, not less expensive.
Big thank you to King Pin for bringing this to Texas. If I buy, your my seller. Great meeting you.

Thanks for the shout out. Pleasure to meet you too.

1 month later
#260 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, the distributor I was looking to buy from charges a 3% credit card usage fee (which I certainly understand people doing in small businesses like this) but my question is are there any distros that anyone knows that do not charge back the credit card fee?
I'm guessing that all distros are the exact same price (MSRP?) and there are no other special offer programs going on?

i do offer free shipping for veterans and a free double warranty. while i don't accept credit cards, i do accept personal checks. if i have not done business with you before then i will ship once the check clears.

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Awesome! What show are you taking it to?

most likely Pacific northwest show.

1 week later
#508 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

All this Dialed In! talk has got me fired up. LE ordered from the good man at Kingpin Games!

Thank you sir, I appreciate your business and hope you will enjoy your new game.

#570 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I have no issues with the name Dialed In. It's weird that people are still so hung up on that. I understand caring about a theme, but a name is a little bit of a stretch unless it's offensive.
I am getting beyond excited. Yeah, that art is goofy, and yes, the sounds could use some work (particularly the voices), but I haven't played a game in years that feels so satisfying to shoot around on. I think I really have to go back to AC/DC or Tron to get that feeling of just clicking with a game in this manner. Delivery day is going to be a good day. Luckily I will be able to play it over the weekend out in Denver to hold me over.

With the latest 1.0 code too!

#627 6 years ago

(2) dialed in
(3) hobbits
(5) wizard of Oz

Come see us at the rocky Mountain pinball showdown with new dialed in code, and new hobbit code. I do not believe the other two show have this release.
Come check it out.

FB_IMG_1496974752993 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1496974752993 (resized).jpg

#657 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Besides balls getting caught
Are there any issues with the LE version ?
I know wizard had some but different mechanics of course
Hobbit was good right ?
So third one should have all the child errors out , correct?
Thank you folks

The two games that i have at the Denver show have been FLAWLESS. No ball hangs, no issues what so ever. They were played non stop yesterday from 10am to 1am, again today from 9am to midnight. I believed I removed the glass one time because a ball was caught on the Inlane wire. No issues to report here.

20170610_115644 (resized).jpg20170610_115644 (resized).jpg

#759 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Call around to jjp distributors for best prices on the pin and shipping. Pinballstar and automated and king pin are all some great ones to start

Glad to be included in that list.

Always best to deal local so if you have any issues someone is there to help you. If you are confident that you don't need local support then find a distributor that gives you the best deal before, during, and after the sale. I offer free shipping for any US Armed Forces members (past or present). Our prices also include and automatic doubling of the factory warranty. I'm also around "after hours" and on weekends for tech support if needed.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

#775 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Sorry I knew that and something made me type son, trying to pretend to focus on work while I'm on here reading pinball news.
In either case thanks to you both, super informative and available to answer everyone's questions and give some insight to the programming of it all. Was awesome having you both there, "Dad" trying to sell everyone(even though I think the game sells itself with people seeing and playing it) and you telling us how it all worked.

ouch.... guess i am going to have to go in and get some botox to help me look younger.

anyways, we had a great time out in Denver. hope to come back out next year again with my BROTHER's game!

#783 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Waking up?
Getting dressed?
Eating?
Opening up a very large very heavy box?
Making the rest of us jealous?

you could elevate your jealousy very easily sir.

#797 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Seems like Standards aren't going to be made for awHile so Looking late summer for me

where did you hear this? i should have some standards coming in about 3 weeks or so.

#891 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have a Samsung. My Bluetooth enabled. I have pushed the start button, did not launch, held the left flipper and left app button for 12 seconds. I let go and try it. Nothing happens. I have tried 15 times.

Is the Bluetooth dongle flashing? It will be installed into the usb extension cable located by the coin box.

#893 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Let me check. Should I open to coin door to link it to my phone?

no, that should not be necessary. do you have other bluetooth items running in the nearby vicinity (headsets, other phones, tablets, laptops, etc)? i have been able to get my phone to pair to my machine (and the prototypes that i have taken to shows), but i noticed once there were a lot of people at the show that the connection become harder to make. this is more of a question for engineering, but i wonder if there is too much other interference that stops the phone from pairing correctly.

2 months later
#1182 6 years ago
Quoted from Nico:

Jack told us the code was complete. I wonder if the code is still in dev....

core game is complete. there will most likely be updates for bug fixes and enhancements. games shipped with 1.0 code installed and ready to go.

1 week later
#1237 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Are they running the LE's again? I'm supposed to get mine in a week & a half. Can't wait! Hope my Cliffy's are in by then. (ordered from Cliffy).

currently running CE and they start shipping on monday. once they are all boxed up and shipped then the SE/LE will start up again.

#1242 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Jack, Butch Peel & David Thiel will be at Vancouver FlipOut in Canada Sep 22-24 to talk about Dialed In.

don't forget and Danger doing a live stream too!

1 week later
#1267 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hear ya....just wondering if were supposed to get one at some point? My distributor says NO so I'm confused. Who put out that matrix that indicated that LE owner should get a manual? I have manuals for TH and WOZ, and it would be nice to round out the collection.

Your distribtor is misinformed. Le owners get a printed manual. They are not finalized yet (although you can download ver 2.0 on the jjp website), aND they will ship to each le customer once they're done.

2 weeks later
#1330 6 years ago
Quoted from JWJr:

Settings/System Settings/General/Ball Play Type
Essentially, it's multi-player-capable add-a-ball. Everyone starts with 3 (or whatever) - EXTRA BALL adds one, draining subtracts one, just like a regular AAB. But, for multi-player games, the "player up" rotates after every_ drain, among those players with one or more balls left. Each player's score display also shows how many balls they have remaining.
The big advantage: if one player racks up two or three EBs in a turn, the other players don't have to wait and watch all_ of them be played before they get another turn.
Give it a try - I think it's revolutionary.

it also allows you to start a game (one, two, or three player) play the game, and additional players can join in whenever they want. i can be playing on my second ball and my wife can come in and hit the start button to add herself in. Just like above, we would keep rotating until we are both out of balls.

it is a cool feature, just make sure if you are playing in a league or tournament (and extra balls haven't been turned off) that the players know that the NEVER play two balls in a row unless they are the last player. You dont wait to plunge your extra ball because it would not be your extra ball you are plunging, but the next players ball.

1 week later
#1407 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It's designed so you can theoretically cradle balls on the bottom flippers, and still hit using the upper Flipper. Assuming you're Kieth Elwin.

That's great. I watched my brother (Eric) do this very thing in a tournament. So glad i was on his team and not playing against him. I have tried it a couple times, but haven't figured it out just yet.

That being said, i did get to Armageddon last night. What a rush!!!

20171016_203103 (resized).jpg20171016_203103 (resized).jpg

20171016_203023 (resized).jpg20171016_203023 (resized).jpg

#1409 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I can consistently make the station shot no problem, but he SIM card shot is tough!

agreed. i have to find that spot. right now i get awarded sim cards by luck, not by skill.

#1451 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Anyone know the back log on DILE orders is like? If I were to order today, how long would it take? Guess I should contact a distributor but waiting til I have all the cash in hand before then.

i have some that could be shipped by friday if you like.

let me know.

free shipping for US Armed Forces Vets too!

#1457 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks. I should clarify I am jumping the gun a little in my search. I was just curious and pondering for when(if) I get the money. Working on a few things to get er done. Still a little concerned on the direction code is going but really love the game and the JJP team so hope to have one soon...plus it’s my bday in a couple weeks. Always a good excuse to buy a pin right

No worries. As many of the pre-orders are coming to an end there will be more and more available. I just happened to have a customer back out last minute, otherwise, i wouldn't have this one available. Have you seen the new code? It should be out "shortly."

5 months later
#1629 6 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

I've been thinking about purchasing one to replace my TAF, but I'm a little concerned about the Sim card hole being tough to hit with the cliffy installed. Is this not a big deal?
Anyway, from what little I've played on location it is a super fun pin to shoot, just very satisfying (even though I barely knew what I was doing).

If you're coming down to mgc this weekend I will have a couple limited editions. We can take your taf in on trade too if you like, otherwise I know of a distributor out of state that has one too. Pm me for more details.

1 week later
#1652 6 years ago

remove the black double wire from the second position on the start button itself, place it on the bottom connection (the one that is kind of by itself). then take the purple/black wire and put it in the position where the double black wire was.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 22.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dailed-in-by-jjp?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.