By frankmac

9 months ago

Stats

• 1,506 posts
  • 261 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 weeks ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 127 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20171027_223425 (resized).jpg
20171027_224447 (resized).jpg
2017-10-26 23.59.43 (resized).jpg
176A38BF-610E-4C3E-AE29-0BE2612CA27A (resized).jpeg
C4336F44-724B-4853-A359-8CA1B7A39F26 (resized).jpeg
64BA83ED-DABE-49EB-9BA2-338D8A4EA07E (resized).jpeg
CD83A6D9-EA4E-4414-8581-C9F17A3E5F83 (resized).jpeg
poo (resized).png
5DE211FA-99B9-4563-982D-3BCD5DEB9610 (resized).jpeg
20171016_203023 (resized).jpg
20171016_203103 (resized).jpg
Bob_shield (resized).jpg
corner (resized).jpg
cliffy (resized).jpg
98434E6E-9FCA-4980-AE5C-DEBA38011583 (resized).jpeg
F468E9D4-6EA0-4602-9079-0CB43B254B51 (resized).jpeg

There are 1506 posts in topic. You are on page 31 of 31.
#1501 51 days ago

Shouldn't this thread be combined with the official one? Not sure of the diff.

#1502 50 days ago

This rhing weights a ton. Took 3 guys to bring it down the stairs and we probably wpuld have needed a 4th. But the damn thing is up and running and its unbelievable. Ready for the haloween party just need to change pitxh and a few settings and we will be ready to go

20171027_224447 (resized).jpg

20171027_223425 (resized).jpg

#1503 50 days ago

Hey LTG: Do you happen to know the thickness of the Mylar protectors on the playfield? My theater magnet was adjusted a bit lower than the playfield and the Mylar ripped. I got a new set from JJP but I installed the magnet one before I noticed/adjusted the magnet to be flush and the mylar started to tear during the first game. Also, adjusting the magnet to be flush greatly helped the magnet “throwback” action into the pins. It’s much more consistent now.

#1504 45 days ago

I unboxed my game yesterday and I love everything about it except the most important thing my left and right flippers are weak. Surprisingly the flipper most people are having trouble with the upper right flipper works great. I have the flipper strength set to 25 on all of the flippers.
What are all the things I should do to trouble shoot this thanks in advance.

#1505 45 days ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

What are all the things I should do to trouble shoot this thanks in advance.

DI flippers - should be strong. I'd start with the basics. Plungers move freely ? Coil stops on tight ? A tiny bit of up and down play on the flipper so the pawl below the playfield isn't binding on the nylon bushing the flipper shaft rides in, too much play and the plunger doesn't move in a straight line.

Then I'd follow wiring. From flipper to backbox. Any connector along the way, reseat and push in tight.

LTG : )

#1506 43 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

on a ripper shot to the right "ramp"/orbit, I've had my ball either go all the way around to left orbit or go up mid way and then hit metal and stop - drop into bumpers. I've also had it do what it's expected to do and hit right ramp. On a normal speed or slow it always hits right ramp.
Have you guys seen this on yours and is there anyway to ensure it hits right ramp all the time? just curious. If you haven't I prob need to adjust leveling - maybe raise right up. Plunge shot always hits right ramp and down no matter how hard I do it.

My right ramp is doing the same thing does anybuddy figured out a fix for this yet? I read that some buddy put velco on the ramp to slow the ball down any other suggestions thanks in advance.

#1507 43 days ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

My right ramp is doing the same thing does anybuddy figured out a fix for this yet? I read that some buddy put velco on the ramp to slow the ball down any other suggestions thanks in advance.

I took my super bands off and put the stock rubbers on and I added the felt along the rail guard right before the ramp flap know it shoots perfectly. Those super bands were the main reason it was bricking on that right ramp. Also I am on 7.2 degrees so that did not help either but it is working great now at 7.2.

Make sure you bend the Betty diverter to the left so the ball has a chance to bounce back into the the skill shot scoop to help with your lock shots. When you have Betty Dialed In ha ha the upper playfeild is like and old school bingo pinball machine built into dialed in a whole game within a game trying to get the ball to drop through the hole into the pops or nudging it into the skill shot scoop to help with your lock shots.

#1508 42 days ago

alternate link for new code download? JJP website is super slow, I will be lucky to get it overnight.

2 weeks later
#1509 27 days ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

The Velcro doesn't really slow it down as much as deflect it a bit. I'm pretty sure the rejects are caused by a fast ball rising and hitting the back edge of the cutout for the left loop. I think the Velcro just stops it rising or it forces it out a bit so it doesn't hit that top left edge. But it may also slow it therefore it doesn't have enough speed to rise up and hit the edge. I've never noticed any slowdown.

In any case, it's a really easy thing to "install". Try it out. If it works it works. I'm curious to see if it does, because on my game it's all but eliminated the problem.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Port Washington, NY
$ 21.00
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 109.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Tim's Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
There are 1506 posts in topic. You are on page 31 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside