5ADA5341-2031-47CF-AC72-58F00F168006 (resized).jpeg
43634188-ED9D-42FD-9DF0-93C6071B21F8 (resized).jpeg
2018-04-27 10.31.45 (resized).jpg
4cd14ace7543eda7180c005405a8afac684653b5 (resized).jpg
20180422_221627 (resized).jpg
20180422_221616 (resized).jpg
20180422_214324 (resized).jpg
20180422_214126 (resized).jpg
There are 1,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 34.
#1451 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Anyone know the back log on DILE orders is like? If I were to order today, how long would it take? Guess I should contact a distributor but waiting til I have all the cash in hand before then.

i have some that could be shipped by friday if you like.

let me know.

free shipping for US Armed Forces Vets too!

#1452 6 years ago

i thought i read somewhere you can delay multiball start? How do you do that?

#1453 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Press both flippers right after you lock the first ball (I think during the first ring of the phone indicating multiball is ready). I just keep bashing both flippers at the same time as soon as I lock ball one to make sure I delay it.

#1454 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Pressing both flippers as soon as the phone ringing starts

#1455 6 years ago

Thanks guys. Hate having multiball start without a disaster running.

#1456 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i have some that could be shipped by friday if you like.
let me know.
free shipping for US Armed Forces Vets too!

Thanks. I should clarify I am jumping the gun a little in my search. I was just curious and pondering for when(if) I get the money. Working on a few things to get er done. Still a little concerned on the direction code is going but really love the game and the JJP team so hope to have one soon...plus it’s my bday in a couple weeks. Always a good excuse to buy a pin right

#1457 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks. I should clarify I am jumping the gun a little in my search. I was just curious and pondering for when(if) I get the money. Working on a few things to get er done. Still a little concerned on the direction code is going but really love the game and the JJP team so hope to have one soon...plus it’s my bday in a couple weeks. Always a good excuse to buy a pin right

No worries. As many of the pre-orders are coming to an end there will be more and more available. I just happened to have a customer back out last minute, otherwise, i wouldn't have this one available. Have you seen the new code? It should be out "shortly."

#1458 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

No worries. As many of the pre-orders are coming to an end there will be more and more available. I just happened to have a customer back out last minute, otherwise, i wouldn't have this one available. Have you seen the new code? It should be out "shortly."

I’ve read about it and already voiced my opinion, but I’ll try to reiterate briefly. And I wish I could capture the devs (or teds) ear; but There’s already a wizard mode in place for disaster modes, why add a second one with the new code? Why not add a wizard mode for doing other objectives like doing all the crazy bob stuff and/or tie it in with all the other side objectives. Give the game more breadth rather than prolong the disaster modes even more by adding another mode to them. Unless this new mode is like sea of simulation where you can ‘cheat’ your progresssion so to speak.

Guess this is all heresay til I actually play the new code though

#1459 6 years ago

New code is really great and the added lighting, voices/music and mini wizard are top notch ..... also the scoring and lots of other new little things add a nice touch on a allready stellar code.

#1460 6 years ago

Great to hear...can;t wait!

#1461 6 years ago

If new machines are shipping with the new code, Why isn't it out already?

#1462 6 years ago
Quoted from tryton1000:

Yeah I don;t care for that

#1463 6 years ago
Quoted from tryton1000:

They aren't.

#1464 6 years ago

What he said. Games are shipping with 1.13.

#1465 6 years ago
Quoted from tryton1000:

Someone somewhere commented that they got their new game and it came with 1.45 code on it. I assumed that meant they bought it from JJP. Turns out (from some clarification on the JJP forum) that they bought one of the expo games that had the 1.45 beta code installed on it. My bad...

#1466 6 years ago

1.45 is being tested for bugs at the moment....it sld be released very soon

#1467 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Games are shipping with 1.13.

One didn't. Post 1430

LTG : )

#1468 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

One didn't. Post 1430

Thank you for backing me up and finding the post

#1469 6 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Thank you for backing me up and finding the post

Except that wasn't a "shipped" game. It was a show demo, and I personally installed 1.45 on it in order to test the release. The game was sold after Expo.

Update on 1.45: This version will not be released for general consumption. I'm working on some bugs that were found in the last 1.5 weeks. Stay tuned for 1.46, which I hope to have available soon.

#1470 6 years ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

Except that wasn't a "shipped" game. It was a show demo, and I personally installed 1.45 on it in order to test the release. The game was sold after Expo.
Update on 1.45: This version will not be released for general consumption. I'm working on some bugs that were found in the last 1.5 weeks. Stay tuned for 1.46, which I hope to have available soon.

Roadshow is a fun game,Ted

#1471 6 years ago

Gotcha, but that person's post was still kind of misleading since they never specified they bought the game at expo.

#1472 6 years ago

Btw... Thanks for your awesome work on this amazing game!

#1473 6 years ago

If I could ask, Did you add any new emotes? Like Hedgehogs?

#1474 6 years ago

Really looking forward to 1.46!! Hopefully soon is tonight ; )

#1475 6 years ago
Quoted from tryton1000:

My 8 year old twins, and 10 year old son have requested the poo emoji

#1476 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

My 8 year old twins, and 10 year old son have requested the poo emoji

Yes! That for sure needs to happen. But it has to be rare. Like 1 poop per 20 other emoji or something.

#1477 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes! That for sure needs to happen. But it has to be rare. Like 1 poop per 20 other emoji or something.

They are in there, but only show up if you're doing poorly at clearing emojis off the screen.

poo (resized).pngpoo (resized).png

#1478 6 years ago
Quoted from tryton1000:

I'll second this

#1479 6 years ago

They are in there, but only show up if you're doing poorly at clearing emojis off the screen.

Love the game Ted. Armageddon is bad ass, but have you guys thought that the new wizard mode placement might be in a bad spot and hinder or prolong progression to Armageddon? Would it suit the game better to have the new wizard mode be qualified through other objectives? Perhaps all the crazy bob modes or something to that manner?

That way all 3 wizard modes could essentially be qualified without being held to any sort of linear fashion.

#1480 6 years ago

My standard edition DI has just landed in the UK so I should have it soon. Are there any areas of the playfield that need protecting with mylar/cliffy's etc? I've always thought the drones look very liable to be damaged, has anyone protected them with anything or is it not a worry? I'd have thought that 1 airball and those little propellers will be toast.

#1481 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

My standard edition DI has just landed in the UK so I should have it soon. Are there any areas of the playfield that need protecting with mylar/cliffy's etc? I've always thought the drones look very liable to be damaged, has anyone protected them with anything or is it not a worry? I'd have thought that 1 airball and those little propellers will be toast.

The very _first_ airball on my DILE took out the top propeller nearest the phone scoop. The other 11 are still intact.

#1482 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Phone scoop and Sim hole for sure. Cliffy makes them but is prob still weeks behind so little late for that. JJP also makes them
My props never had an issue

#1483 6 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Gotcha, but that person's post was still kind of misleading since they never specified they bought the game at expo.

That we me that posted that. The game was the show game and had 475 plays. It was very dirty. I shopped it out and added titan rubbers. It had the new code installed already. Really like the game and the code.

CD83A6D9-EA4E-4414-8581-C9F17A3E5F83 (resized).jpegCD83A6D9-EA4E-4414-8581-C9F17A3E5F83 (resized).jpeg

64BA83ED-DABE-49EB-9BA2-338D8A4EA07E (resized).jpeg64BA83ED-DABE-49EB-9BA2-338D8A4EA07E (resized).jpeg

C4336F44-724B-4853-A359-8CA1B7A39F26 (resized).jpegC4336F44-724B-4853-A359-8CA1B7A39F26 (resized).jpeg

176A38BF-610E-4C3E-AE29-0BE2612CA27A (resized).jpeg176A38BF-610E-4C3E-AE29-0BE2612CA27A (resized).jpeg

#1484 6 years ago

2017-10-26 23.59.43 (resized).jpg2017-10-26 23.59.43 (resized).jpg

#1485 6 years ago

Man, who doesn't have the beta code?!

#1486 6 years ago

I love the high score photos, glad they put that in there. I'm sure it will be an option for operators, but considering how many games are in homes it is nice to have. The last time this feature was tried, there was no home ownership.

#1487 6 years ago

I'm receiving my game today for my Halloween party tomorrow. Can't wait to see people's faces when the get to the selfie and highscore photos. However, I dread the time and effort it will take to get it down the two flights of stairs. It will all be worth it in the end. It would also be a bonus if they could release the new code today for a lot of parties happening over the weekend.

#1488 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I dread the time and effort it will take to get it down the two flights of stairs. It will all be worth it in the end.

If there is a heavier game to move, I'm not sure what it is.

#1489 6 years ago

It was heavier than hell. I shudder at the wide body Pirates will weigh.

#1490 6 years ago
Quoted from JWJr:

The very first_ airball on my DILE took out the top propeller nearest the phone scoop. The other 11 are still intact.

Yup - I lost a blade on my top propeller, too. I'm not too worried about the drones. Other than the propellers, they are built for taking an impact.

#1491 6 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

If there is a heavier game to move, I'm not sure what it is.

OK, so it wasn't just me getting older. I was thinking, "damn, I used to uncrate games by myself, but _this_ thing..."

#1492 6 years ago

How can we have the 1.45/1.46 code update ?
It seems to be a very impressive update.

#1493 6 years ago
Quoted from poup:

How can we have the 1.45/1.46 code update ?
It seems to be a very impressive update.

You have to wait for release, it was handed out to certain individuals for testing.

#1494 6 years ago

OK so I’ll wait.
Patience is such a long word

#1495 6 years ago

After 150 games my DI broke down ... okay , just the spring bringing the flipper back in position. Had some spares .. but ... it broke
And the WMS springs are "softer" than the JJP springs. Left flipper is no little softer ... now I understand the guys making the whole flipper unit new on arrival ....

#1496 6 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

That we me that posted that. The game was the show game and had 475 plays. It was very dirty. I shopped it out and added titan rubbers. It had the new code installed already. Really like the game and the code.

I installed those exact same rubbers last night. Unfortunatley it was too late to test. I can't wait to get home!
BTW: While I was working on it I made a set of templates for Pinbits so that they can create a complete set of plastic protectors for D.I. Look for them on pinbits.com soon!

#1497 6 years ago
Quoted from JWJr:

OK, so it wasn't just me getting older. I was thinking, "damn, I used to uncrate games by myself, but this_ thing..."

And holy crap, the head! I've owned whole games that weigh less than the head on DI. Almost blew a gasket lifting that mofo.

#1498 6 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Man, who doesn't have the beta code?!

Their tech support guy.

#1499 6 years ago

Just got to chaos in quantum city again and wow ..... the lightshow makes it very hard to see anything (which i love) its almost like a strobe effect with every color. Seems to be a 4 or 5 ball mb with every shot being a jackpot? Still not real sure whats going on lol bc its so crazy. Any other testers get to this mode?

#1500 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Just got to chaos in quantum city again and wow ..... the lightshow makes it very hard to see anything (which i love) its almost like a strobe effect with every color. Seems to be a 4 or 5 ball mb with every shot being a jackpot? Still not real sure whats going on lol bc its so crazy. Any other testers get to this mode?

The 3 ramps are jackpots, with the side ramp being a double. It's actually advantageous to drain a lot early, as the autofire scores the right ramp , and sets the right flipper nicely for the left ramp shot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 22.50
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

There are 1,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dailed-in-by-jjp/page/30?hl=tryton1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.