5ADA5341-2031-47CF-AC72-58F00F168006 (resized).jpeg
43634188-ED9D-42FD-9DF0-93C6071B21F8 (resized).jpeg
2018-04-27 10.31.45 (resized).jpg
4cd14ace7543eda7180c005405a8afac684653b5 (resized).jpg
20180422_221627 (resized).jpg
20180422_221616 (resized).jpg
20180422_214324 (resized).jpg
20180422_214126 (resized).jpg
There are 1,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 34.
#901 6 years ago

It looks like mine is set to be here in a few weeks!

#902 6 years ago

Has anybody seen any pictures of the actual DI standard version ?

#903 6 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

I got to play it yesterday -- amazing, and really happy Boxcar got one so early. The place has an amazing lineup right now, including all 3 JJPs.

Awesome, I'll be there to play it on Thursday! Any idea if they ever updated the code on Hobbit at Boxcar? It had very old code when I visited this spring and wasn't nearly as much fun to play as Hobbits with newer code.

#904 6 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

Has anybody seen any pictures of the actual DI standard version ?

Nope. Kingpingames is the only one I have heard talk aboot them and they said they should have some in 2 weeks. I'm not scheduled to get mine till later it seems.

#905 6 years ago

Thinking of ordering these today. Any thoughts?

Screenshot_20170621-130246 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170621-130246 (resized).png

#906 6 years ago

I think they look dumb.

Or to take the high road (too late), not a fan or target stickers at all. eXpecailly games like this that are already jam packed full of shit everywhere you look I just think it's too much. I can see the opposite side that it's already so full whats a little more though.

#907 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think they look dumb.
Or to take the high road (too late), not a fan or target stickers at all. eXpecailly games like this that are already jam packed full of shit everywhere you look I just think it's too much. I can see the opposite site that it's already so full whats a little more though.

Good point.

#908 6 years ago

Heading to Boxcar at 5 today to play. Only have gotten to 107K points, somehow my gf got 258K on her first time and I still cannot beat it

Still can't believe we got it so fast

#909 6 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

Heading to Boxcar at 5 today to play. Only have gotten to 107K points, somehow my gf got 258K on her first time and I still cannot beat it

After u learn the rules the points will come. My high score us 1.3m.

#910 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Awesome, I'll be there to play it on Thursday! Any idea if they ever updated the code on Hobbit at Boxcar? It had very old code when I visited this spring and wasn't nearly as much fun to play as Hobbits with newer code.

I am friends with the owners of the pins at boxcar. They have been told about the new code for hobbit and WOZ.

#911 6 years ago

My LE #88 arrives tomorrow....I will definitely post a detailed unboxing and video with thoughts.....no sleep tonight for sure!

#912 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

My LE #88 arrives tomorrow....I will definitely post a detailed unboxing and video with thoughts.....no sleep tonight for sure!

That is awesome we all would love to see it!

#913 6 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

The guys that run the pins at Boxcar are top-shelf operators.

Star Wars LE will be at Boxcar about as soon as it can get there.

#914 6 years ago

I've had a chance to play ....finally....I'll give my impressions as I play more, but as far as my initial play.......holy crap, this game is absolutely awesome! I don't be think I'll get much sleep this week.

IMG_5195 (resized).JPGIMG_5195 (resized).JPG

#915 6 years ago

Looks beautiful!!!

#916 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

I've had a chance to play ....finally....I'll give my impressions as I play more, but as far as my initial play.......holy crap, this game is absolutely awesome! I don't be think I'll get much sleep this week.

I have been telling everyone, it's hard to explain how great it is. It's just fun as hell.

#917 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have been telling everyone, it's hard to explain how great it is. It's just fun as hell.

Yep! Sometimes we get so obsessed over other aspects of pinball we just forget what is fun. DI just brings smiles and that's worth every penny.

#918 6 years ago

20170623_154606 (resized).jpg20170623_154606 (resized).jpg

#919 6 years ago

~$24,000 well spent.

...or is it

#920 6 years ago

WOW I was wondering if anyone out there had the my ultimate DREAM lineup and there it is in SD!!!! Many congrats that is TOOO AWESOME!

#921 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

Where's the unboxing and gameplay video you promised?!!

#924 6 years ago

Check the dialed in assembly and unboxing thread

#926 6 years ago

My family got a chance to visit the JJP factory yesterday. Jack took time out of his busy schedule to give us a tour of the factory. We even got to see our DILE in the box waiting to be shipped. We can't wait to get back home to be able to have it shipped. Jack, Jen, and the whole JJP team were so nice. This is a great group of people and it all starts with Jack.

IMG_0096 (resized).JPGIMG_0096 (resized).JPG
IMG_0134 (resized).JPGIMG_0134 (resized).JPG
IMG_0122 (resized).JPGIMG_0122 (resized).JPG
IMG_0136 (resized).JPGIMG_0136 (resized).JPG
IMG_0101 (resized).JPGIMG_0101 (resized).JPG
IMG_0159 (resized).JPGIMG_0159 (resized).JPG

#927 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballHog:

My family got a chance to visit the JJP factory yesterday. Jack took time out of his busy schedule to give us a tour of the factory. We even got to see our DILE in the box waiting to be shipped. We can't wait to get back home to be able to have it shipped. Jack, Jen, and the whole JJP team were so nice. This is great group of people and it all starts with Jack.

In the 5th picture the left slingshot rubber is about to completely break.

#928 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

LOL, good eye...you're really looking at these pics in detail!

#929 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yeah I think that was a prototype. The one we got to play was up front, it looked like the break room. Great game!!!

#930 6 years ago

Man ... not a single clue on Jack's desk for JJP#4+.

#931 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Man ... not a single clue on Jack's desk for JJP#4+.

What do you mean? It's right there, front and center.

Skippy (resized).jpgSkippy (resized).jpg

#932 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

LOL, good eye...you're really looking at these pics in detail!

Yeah. I was looking at the whole playfield zoomed in to see all the features of the game since I have not seen the game yet in person.

Is the station3 a ball lock? Also does that release balls onto that habitrail trail and the balls fall down to the playfield?

#933 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yeah. I was looking at the whole playfield zoomed in to see all the features of the game since I have not seen the game yet in person.
Is the station3 a ball lock? Also does that release balls onto that habitrail trail and the balls fall down to the playfield?

Yes and yes

#934 6 years ago

" Jack, Jen, and the whole JJP team were so nice. This is a great group of people and it all starts with Jack.".........

I echo that....standing ovation to Jack, Jen, Pat, John, David, Steve, Ken and the entire JJP team for making this happen!

I've made two major discoveries in the design of this masterpiece....

1-the drain hole is not centered, but offset to the right, allowing center drains coming in a narrow V from the right side to hit the steel plate and Lazarus (rebound) back into play off the right flipper with a well timed nudge...this is totally exhilarating to new players!

2-You sly bastards..... okay so in WOZ, I loved the idea of getting a 2nd chance at getting your ball back after a drain from the outlanes, despite the fact that I'm not good enough to get it back too often. Okay, stay with me here....you know how if a ball gets stuck somewhere, machines run a "ball search", shaking and moving stuff in an attempt to find and dislodge the ball?

Okay, so (I'm laughing aloud as I'm typing this)....if the ball drains gently in the left outlane, it will rest in the lower left corner of the game, BELOW the flippers, yet STILL IN PLAY! So imagine this....the unknowing player drains on the left side (normally, so he thinks) and walks away without actually seeing the ball drain....just as they step away in disgust, the kickback KICKS THE BALL BACK INTO PLAY!

The experienced players get to laugh at them when they frantically reach for the flippers while it drains for real down the center!

That really tickled me this morning as I grabbed the flippers, continuing my play....shouting at the top of my lungs, "you almost got me!"

If you wanna be mean (as I often do), you'll stand there silently until the ball is on it's way down the drain and then shout ..."it's still in play!"

#935 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

If you wanna be mean (as I often do), you'll stand there silently until the ball is on it's way down the drain and then shout ..."it's still in play!"

That's hysterical. Really neat ideas Pat put in. So glad to have an original layout with new ideas on this pin.

#937 6 years ago

Mine shipped today!! Supposed to have it Friday..

#938 6 years ago

Mine shipped yesterday, and is looking like it will be delivered Thursday! Will post pics.

#939 6 years ago

If a shot is hit fairly hard into the theater and loops around to the right upper flipper and is not hit by this flipper, it will drain down the middle with little hope of recovery. It seems like this should go to the right lower flipper but doesn't. Does anyone else have this occur or is there something wrong with mine? It severely reduces the fun of the game. If this is not normal is there something I can do about it?

#940 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

If a shot is hit fairly hard into the theater and loops around to the right upper flipper and is not hit by this flipper, it will drain down the middle with little hope of recovery. It seems like this should go to the right lower flipper but doesn't. Does anyone else have this occur or is there something wrong with mine? It severely reduces the fun of the game. If this is not normal is there something I can do about it?

Sounds like an omage to TZ's right orbit. Hit it solid and if you miss with the upper flipper SDTM.

#941 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I think this is somehow standard behavior. My RCT and Stargate both act the same way. If you miss with the upper flipper SDTM.
I like it a lot. You may try to use your upper flipper as the ball leaves it to slighlty change its direction toward lower flippers if you don't need the ball there.

#942 6 years ago

I've definitely experienced this quite a bit...I just get into the habit of either taking a shot off the upper flipper to either the ramp, scoop or drop targets or simply using it as a diverter to solidly deliver the ball to the left flipper.

Quoted from merccat:Sounds like an omage to TZ's right orbit. Hit it solid and if you miss with the upper flipper SDTM.

#943 6 years ago

Well I just tried this. I hit the Theatre, did not use the right flipper and it hit the lower right flipper and did not drain. So not sure what to tell u guys.

#944 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Well I just tried this. I hit the Theatre, did not use the right flipper and it hit the lower right flipper and did not drain. So not sure what to tell u guys.

It's obviously going to depend on playfield angle, strength of the flippers, and how clean the shot is hit.

#945 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

It's obviously going to depend on playfield angle, strength of the flippers, and how clean the shot is hit.

I agree. My game is set at 6.5 pitch, leveled perfectly. Flipper strength is at 23.

#946 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

They just need to Dial In that shot.

#947 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

They just need to Dial In that shot.

Sarcastic Monkey.gifSarcastic Monkey.gif

#948 6 years ago

Just got my LE 0029 and its great!!

Im having an issue with balls getting "stuck " in the trough b4 coming into the shooter lane; takes a few tries until a ball gets fed in.

Thoughts or ideas??

#949 6 years ago

I'd up the coil strength for kick out

#950 6 years ago

Also, the flippers seem kinda tame.....
What strength flipper power is everyone using??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
There are 1,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dailed-in-by-jjp/page/19?hl=goren1818 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.