5ADA5341-2031-47CF-AC72-58F00F168006 (resized).jpeg
43634188-ED9D-42FD-9DF0-93C6071B21F8 (resized).jpeg
2018-04-27 10.31.45 (resized).jpg
4cd14ace7543eda7180c005405a8afac684653b5 (resized).jpg
20180422_221627 (resized).jpg
20180422_221616 (resized).jpg
20180422_214324 (resized).jpg
20180422_214126 (resized).jpg

There are 1,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 34.
#851 6 years ago

Surprised that Pat Lawlor put his name last in the high score table. Or did they all play one game and went in order?

#852 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Seeing the way that the game was wrapped up I was thinking that Skyemont must really want to keep that box in pristine condition for possible late repackaging. Then I scroll down and see the box totally ripped open. Funny.

Maybe it was raining?

#853 6 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Maybe it was raining?

Yep protection from the rain ....

#854 6 years ago

Congratulations, man! Thanks for the pics. I hope to get mine delivered Tuesday or Wednesday. Jen said the moving company should call Monday to schedule. I'm warming up for my cartwheel too. I think we all should post cartwheels in any shape or form in honor of Jack for sticking it out to create this magnificent game!

#855 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

Congratulations, man! Thanks for the pics. I hope to get mine delivered Tuesday or Wednesday. Jen said the moving company should call Monday to schedule. I'm warming up for my cartwheel too. I think we all should post cartwheels in any shape or form in honor of Jack for sticking it out to create this magnificent game!

U order direct from jjp? I plan on doing a backflip when i get mine ....

#856 6 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Maybe it was raining?

Didn't think of that. It never rains this time of year where I live.

#857 6 years ago

It was 86% chance of rain all day long. From VA, MD, DE and NJ. I just wanted to make sure my baby was safe.

#858 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

My dream is for there to be an operator like that in my area one day. Would be amazing.

I buy every LE for my bar in Morgantown, not sure who is in your area, I do know 2 ops in Louisiana

#859 6 years ago

It's a beautiful game, enjoy it!

#860 6 years ago

Thanks for the pics!!

#861 6 years ago

yes...directly soon after it was announced

#862 6 years ago

Only a few issues so far but not serious.

1. Left side of back box has a few small nicks I need to address. If they send me left decal, I'm good.

2. Ball gets stuck near pop bumpers. It's gets stuck on a gate about 50% of the time. I tried adjusting it but will work on it more today.

3. Left inlane has a metal post with no rubber. I put a post rubber on it and the ball got stuck.

4. When the game us idol and not being played, I hear bad static alot. Almost like the hobbit did for me.

That's all so far. I will did deeper and report back anything else. But with that being said, I love the game alot.

#863 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

3. Left inlane has a metal post with no rubber. I put a post rubber on it and the ball got stuck.

Not all metal posts get a rubber or sleeve. Corvette comes to mind.

LTG : )

#864 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not all metal posts get a rubber or sleeve. Corvette comes to mind.

Funhouse also.... must be a pat l thing

#865 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Funhouse also.... must be a pat l thing

SMVE also has a naked post in the Spider Sense lane. I put a rubber on it and the ball started getting stuck.

#866 6 years ago

Does ANYONE have a detailed sheet on how to play. Man, alot of shit going on.

#867 6 years ago

We're depending on you to make one.

#868 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Does ANYONE have a detailed sheet on how to play. Man, alot of shit going on.

Hit QED. Hit scoop to stat mode.
Look at phone for mode instructions.
Try to finish the mode. If Bing bang is lot you can hit that and it will finish the mode for you.
Then collect sim card.
Thats the basics!

#869 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Hit QED. Hit scoop to stat mode.
Look at phone for mode instructions.
Try to finish the mode. If Bing bang is lot you can hit that and it will finish the mode for you.
Then collect sim card.
Thats the basics!

Yep I'm getting it now. Basically you do this:

Hit the dude to charge the phone
Hit the phone
It tells u what to hit
Hit big bang to complete the mode

#870 6 years ago

Curious to hear what people think of the code. Ball times were too long for my tastes but that could be tweaked with a sensitive tilt. How many bob modes are there? What is there to do besides spell dialed in / go for multiball?

#871 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Curious to hear what people think of the code. Ball times were too long for my tastes but that could be tweaked with a sensitive tilt. How many bob modes are there? What is there to do besides spell dialed in / go for multiball?

Still learning. Outlane post down, 3 balls with no ball save I don't think it has long ball times.

#872 6 years ago

Where da videos?!

#873 6 years ago

How do u sink the app with the game?

#874 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

How do u sink the app with the game?

Connecting your mobile device to Dialed In!™

There's a Jersey Jack App for Android and IOS/ Apple - links are below
Once you download the App, Start a game and before you launch the first ball, press and hold the left flipper button on the game cabinet and on the App screen.
It takes about ten to twelve seconds of holding both buttons.
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
If you are the second, third, fourth player you will have to repeat the steps above - hold both flippers, before launching your ball, etc. I've seen player 1 connect to player 2 and vice-versa to mess with each other.....
At the factory I linked up to two games and flipped both from my iPhone. I had a range of about 15 feet from the game and it still flipped. The Green "Atom" button launches the ball. More to come.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Jersey+Jack+Pinball
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jersey-jack-pinball/id1201400958?mt=8

#875 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Connecting your mobile device to Dialed In!™
There's a Jersey Jack App for Android and IOS/ Apple - links are below
Once you download the App, Start a game and before you launch the first ball, press and hold the left flipper button on the game cabinet and on the App screen.
It takes about ten to twelve seconds of holding both buttons.
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
If you are the second, third, fourth player you will have to repeat the steps above - hold both flippers, before launching your ball, etc. I've seen player 1 connect to player 2 and vice-versa to mess with each other.....
At the factory I linked up to two games and flipped both from my iPhone. I had a range of about 15 feet from the game and it still flipped. The Green "Atom" button launches the ball. More to come.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Jersey+Jack+Pinball
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jersey-jack-pinball/id1201400958?mt=8

I have a Samsung. My Bluetooth enabled. I have pushed the start button, did not launch, held the left flipper and left app button for 12 seconds. I let go and try it. Nothing happens. I have tried 15 times.

#876 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have a Samsung. My Bluetooth enabled. I have pushed the start button, did not launch, held the left flipper and left app button for 12 seconds. I let go and try it. Nothing happens. I have tried 15 times.

Get an iPhone Just messin with ya and I hope you get it figured out. Thanks for all the pictures, very excited to receive mine and just sent final payment to my distributor who says I should receive in early July.

#877 6 years ago

I thought it needed NFC. Could be wrong.

#878 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Get an iPhone Just messin with ya and I hope you get it figured out. Thanks for all the pictures, very excited to receive mine and just sent final payment to my distributor who says I should see in early July.

Hell yeah. You will love it!! I can't stop playing and I have so much house work to do. Lol

#879 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

What's that?

#880 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have tried 15 times.

Did you try with the phone resting on the playfield glass, resting near the lockdown bar ?

#881 6 years ago

Near Field Communication.

#882 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Did you try with the phone resting on the playfield glass, resting near the lockdown bar ?

Yes. Sitting on top of the lock down bar.

#883 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Yes. Sitting on top of the lock down bar.

Call the factory on Monday, ext. 1.

#884 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Pretty sure it's Bluetooth. I know this because the one at PAGG they forgot to ship with the dongle for BT (Jack was digging around in the cab looking for it on Fri morning) and as a result, it didn't have the feature.

#885 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pretty sure it's Bluetooth.

It is.

#886 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

What firmware is yours running? I was playing with 1.13 and had some issues with my Samsung s7. After about 2 seconds it would say '' welcome falconpunch". But would be very flaky. My friends phone worked fine.
Make sure there is a blue tooth single on your motherboard

#887 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Here u go guys. Wrapped like a bitch over the box. If anyone wants more pics or has any questions, let me know. Now, I'm going back to play more.

Haha! You got "my" 144. My dist told me that was the number I was getting. Guess I'm getting something else.

#888 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha! You got "my" 144. My dist told me that was the number I was getting. Guess I'm getting something else.

Well thats odd...

#889 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Well thats odd...

I didn't care about the number, so it's no big deal. Just weird to see "my" Dialed In being unboxed.

#890 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I didn't care about the number, so it's no big deal. Just weird to see "my" Dialed In being unboxed.

That sucks. Sorry.

#891 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Is the Bluetooth dongle flashing? It will be installed into the usb extension cable located by the coin box.

#892 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Is the Bluetooth dongle flashing? It will be installed into the usb extension cable located by the coin box.

Let me check. Should I open to coin door to link it to my phone?

#893 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Let me check. Should I open to coin door to link it to my phone?

no, that should not be necessary. do you have other bluetooth items running in the nearby vicinity (headsets, other phones, tablets, laptops, etc)? i have been able to get my phone to pair to my machine (and the prototypes that i have taken to shows), but i noticed once there were a lot of people at the show that the connection become harder to make. this is more of a question for engineering, but i wonder if there is too much other interference that stops the phone from pairing correctly.

#894 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

no, that should not be necessary. do you have other bluetooth items running in the nearby vicinity (headsets, other phones, tablets, laptops, etc)? i have been able to get my phone to pair to my machine (and the prototypes that i have taken to shows), but i noticed once there were a lot of people at the show that the connection become harder to make. this is more of a question for engineering, but i wonder if there is too much other interference that stops the phone from pairing correctly.

Good point. When I open the app, it says connecting at the top left. Without doing anything else, it will with in 15 seconds say connected. But, when I try to start a game, hold the flipper down on the left of the app with the game flipper for about 10-12 seconds, nothing happens.

#895 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Good point. When I open the app, it says connecting at the top left. Without doing anything else, it will with in 15 seconds say connected. But, when I try to start a game, hold the flipper down on the left of the app with the game flipper for about 10-12 seconds, nothing happens.

Regardless Happy Fathers day Rob! And Congrats on making all of us JJP Lovers Jealous!.

#896 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Regardless Happy Fathers day Rob! And Congrats on making all of us JJP Lovers Jealous!.

Come on down and play some DI this week.

#897 6 years ago

LE #0326 on location at Boxcar in Raleigh this weekend! Can't wait!
So purty and shiny and smooth like buttahSo purty and shiny and smooth like buttah

#898 6 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

LE #0326 on location at Boxcar in Raleigh this weekend! Can't wait!

I got to play it yesterday -- amazing, and really happy Boxcar got one so early. The place has an amazing lineup right now, including all 3 JJPs.

#899 6 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

So have customers that aren't distributors or popular arcades received theirs yet?

Mine coming this week!

#900 6 years ago

Dialed In touched down in Minneapolis, Minnesota at Tilt Bar today. Man, that's one hell of a game. Just light hearted and a blast to play. A line to play the whole time we were there. Definitely had that one more time feel.... What a blast.

IMG_20170619_203138024 (resized).jpgIMG_20170619_203138024 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 1,697 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dailed-in-by-jjp/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.