feeling good.gif
IMG_5622 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5613 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6743 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1144 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,364 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 148.
#7001 3 months ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I said that it’s a really cool mod, it may not be for everyone because it will change the gameplay, but I said I personally would like it better.
I 100% respect anyone that has opinions that don’t align with mine. Constructive feedback is critical to be able to create the best possible product. But there’s a few people here that turn these things into personal attacks and those are the few people I am referring to. Not EVERYONE that disagrees with me.
If that did not come out clear in my previous post, then I do apologize. Now, if you still have a problem with this, then we agreed to disagree.

I get it. It's all good dude. Let's agree to agree lol.

I just think that anyone that sits at the extreme end of the spectrum (fanboy and hater) needs to understand it doesn't mean they're right and all others are idiots. It's a subjective choice based on feelings as in if you like it, do you like it enough to spend $500 on it, and do you like it enough to overlook how it affects gameplay.

I'm getting a Prem so I don't need to make that choice right now but I am on the list for the Prem/LE version. I'll wait and see but my feeling is that I will pass, based on what I see for the Pro as it makes the game much easier. I prefer games that are more difficult. JP is my longest staying game ever (4.5 years now). It's because it's damn hard. I'm hoping JAWS will be in the same league once code is done.

#7002 3 months ago

So, what role do final three movies play in this game? Does it have film clips and call-outs? Modes?

From what I have already seen, looks like it's all from the first movie. Which would be fine.

#7003 3 months ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

So, what role do final three movies play in this game? Does it have film clips and call-outs? Modes?
From what I have already seen, looks like it's all from the first movie. Which would be fine.

There's a good few clips from the 2nd movie, think I noticed one or two from 3 but couldn't recognize any from 4. My guess is a lot of those clips will come with code.

#7004 3 months ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

There are clips of shark attacks from the other movies in there for sure. Doesn't seem to be much else specific from those other films yet though.

#7005 3 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I get it. It's all good dude. Let's agree to agree lol.
I just think that anyone that sits at the extreme end of the spectrum (fanboy and hater) needs to understand it doesn't mean they're right and all others are idiots. It's a subjective choice based on feelings as in if you like it, do you like it enough to spend $500 on it, and do you like it enough to overlook how it affects gameplay.
I'm getting a Prem so I don't need to make that choice right now but I am on the list for the Prem/LE version. I'll wait and see but my feeling is that I will pass, based on what I see for the Pro as it makes the game much easier. I prefer games that are more difficult. JP is my longest staying game ever (4.5 years now). It's because it's damn hard. I'm hoping JAWS will be in the same league once code is done.

I’ve played both the pro and premium extensively. You’re going to love the premium! All good man!

#7006 3 months ago

Pretty impressive InteractivePinball was able to pull this off. Especially considering the turn around time. If you're not an engineer by trade, you should be. That said, removing the captive ball makes starting the modes ridiculously safe. Hitting that captive ball on the stock game leads to a lot of potential danger. Really a non-issue for me with an LE coming, but I prefer the stock on the pro.

#7007 3 months ago

I can't help but think that if Stern had released the game with a half-sharkface sculpt over a scoop/vuk, people would be saying that the shark doesn't ETB good enough.

#7008 3 months ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I can't help but think that if Stern had released the game with a half-sharkface sculpt over a scoop/vuk, people would be saying that the shark doesn't ETB good enough.

People would have laughed this game out of existence if Stern had tried to release it like this. Simple as that.

I'd like to think people are being polite; clearly a lot of work and creativity went into this. You have to respect it even if you don't like it.

Or maybe they really are impressed and don't think seeing the top half of a plastic shark head half-rotating back and forth lazily over a giant gobble hole is hilarious and ridiculous.

Either way, it'll make some people happy. And at $500, I think the mad scientist behind this will be well-rewarded.

It does beg the question: Why do people want Keith Elwin and actual pinball design experts making pinball machines for them when all they want are homebrews?

#7009 3 months ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Oh really, people would find something to complain about? You don't give much faith to pinball fans!

#7010 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It does beg the question: Why do people want Keith Elwin designing pinball machines for them when all they want are homebrews?

They want what doesn't exist, Elwin with an unlimited budget and no licensor hoops to jump through.

#7011 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People would have laughed this game out of existence if Stern had tried to release it like this. Simple as that.
I'd like to think people are being polite; clearly a lot of work and creativity went into this. Which is why I'm going to limit making fun of this to the Jaws thread and not the "buy this mod" thread.
Or maybe they REALLY are impressed and don't think seeing the top half of a plastic shark head half-rotating back and forth lazily over a giant gobble hole is hilarious and ridiculous.
Either way, it'll make some people happy. And at $500, I think the mad scientist behind this will be well-rewarded.
It does beg the question: Why do people want Keith Elwin and actual pinball design experts making pinball machines for them when all they want are homebrews?

Whatever floats their boat, as they say. As long as people realize their "upgraded shark" Pro is still worth the same as the original when they try and sell it in a few months

#7012 3 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

They want what doesn't exist, Elwin with an unlimited budget and no licensor hoops to jump through.

This is what you think Elwin would have come up with if he had an unlimited budget and no licensor?

Is this the largest hole on a pinball playfield since Southpark?

#7013 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is what you think Elwin would have come up with if he had an unlimited budget and no licensor?

“Elwin’s vision of a Jaws pin is different from mine so clearly he was held back and/or is just plain wrong!!!”

#7014 3 months ago

While the mod isn't for me (not a Jaws owner), I do give Trent props on his work. And people will (or won't) speak with their wallets, the market for mods as well as their quality has come a long way since installing a slot machine toy from McDonald's Happy Meal on TZ. As is the case with homebrew machines, I love see what people come up with.

#7015 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hell no, Elwin doesn't like scoops in his designs for the most part. Just saying the expectation is wow us but the reality is Stern BOM and license approvals.

#7016 3 months ago
D8100F54-FAF3-4BF5-97C0-8626C4B7E8CB (resized).pngD8100F54-FAF3-4BF5-97C0-8626C4B7E8CB (resized).png
#7017 3 months ago

I think it’s friggin’ awesome. Mod well done. IMO the whole issue began with leaving out a physical ball lock. Whether they didn’t think of it, or if it was just cost cutting? The world may never know but leaving out a physical ball lock was big. It basically ruined a ball swallowing, ball spitting, borderline better than kiss style shark multi-ball experience that could’ve made this game much more fun so this is why we’re here! The man saw an opportunity and capitalized on it, good job. The hippy hippy shake is cool, looks like he swallows the ball and keeps swimming, most importantly, the shark moves now, we like moving toys not stagnant toys. I also like this mod as a solution to what is indeed a design flaw that it seems not many people are admitting including Stern. I don’t accept the tape and using one of my extra pinballs answer, LOL, no, not for the extra ask needed to buy a Pre/LE. Why would I pay more for an upper playfield that’s claustrophobic and using another crappy wheel spinner sculpt when I already have the same one on the right? Watch the reveal stream again, I think Elwin was up there ‘once’ if that, seriously. It’s bad enough the shark sculpt is the same on every model just like using Godzilla sculpts for toppers too. Are they using the same barrel for the shooter rod as on the pop too? Or come out with a shooter rod for the Pro/PRE or Topper for everyone using the same shark sculpt ‘again’? Don’t be surprised. I’m getting that shark shooter with the ball in his mouth. It looks fantastic! I like this mod, I’m in & starting to wonder if this be the first Pro that rates higher than the Pre/LE.

IMG_2880 (resized).jpegIMG_2880 (resized).jpeg
#7018 3 months ago
Quoted from MrNurbtastic:

You now get Right ramp registrations for doing literally nothing other than shooting into a scoop because of where the opto is for the RR. So now the right ramp as a whole might as well not be a shot at all, because now you just shoot up the middle and boom, free shot.

I get how the ETB cult wouldn't notice this massive oversight, but how does the guy who designed it not know? Says in the video, "package is gonna be fully tested over the next few weeks." At what point in those few weeks will he actually play it and understand he broke gameplay?

#7019 3 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

I get how the ETB cult wouldn't notice this massive oversight, but how does the guy who designed it not know? Says in the video, "package is gonna be fully tested over the next few weeks." At what point in those few weeks will he actually play it and understand he broke gameplay?

He knows it's not important.

The mandate was this: make the ball disappear into a plastic swiveling shark.

All other considerations secondary (say it in Alien Ash voice).

#7020 3 months ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I think it’s friggin’ awesome. Mod well done. IMO the whole issue began with leaving out a physical ball lock. Whether they didn’t think of it, or if it was just cost cutting? The world may never know but leaving out a physical ball lock was big. It basically ruined a ball swallowing, ball spitting, borderline better than kiss style shark multi-ball experience that could’ve made this game much more fun so this is why we’re here! The man saw an opportunity and capitalized on it, good job. The hippy hippy shake is cool, looks like he swallows the ball and keeps swimming, most importantly, the shark moves now, we like moving toys not stagnant toys. I also like this mod as a solution to what is indeed a design flaw that it seems not many people are admitting including Stern. I don’t accept the tape and using one of my extra pinballs answer, LOL, no, not for the extra ask needed to buy a Pre/LE. Why would I pay more for an upper playfield that’s claustrophobic and using another crappy wheel spinner sculpt when I already have the same one on the right? Watch the reveal stream again, I think Elwin was up there ‘once’ if that, seriously. It’s bad enough the shark sculpt is the same on every model just like using Godzilla sculpts for toppers too. Are they using the same barrel for the shooter rod as on the pop too? Or come out with a shooter rod for the Pro/PRE or Topper for everyone using the same shark sculpt ‘again’? Don’t be surprised. I’m getting that shark shooter with the ball in his mouth. It looks fantastic! I like this mod, I’m in & starting to wonder if this be the first Pro that rates higher than the Pre/LE.
[quoted image]

Using a pinball to stop ball traps is fine, but I'd rather see the scuba tank, Ben Gardner's head or half eaten Quint in there.

#7021 3 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

I noticed the oversight the moment he said he was working on the mod, but I didn't mention it because I felt like it would've been easily spotted, plus since I'm biased against mods like this, I didn't want to sound like an asshole to point out what I thought was obvious. I still commend him on the work as I can't imagine it's easy, but man idk how people see it and the oversight and still think 'I'm in!!'. Different strokes I guess.

#7022 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Using a pinball to stop ball traps is fine, but I'd rather see the scuba tank, Ben Gardner's head or half eaten Quint in there.

Sounds like a good call out for mod makers. Ben's head would be the best!

#7023 3 months ago
Quoted from MrNurbtastic:

I noticed the oversight the moment he said he was working on the mod, but I didn't mention it because I felt like it would've been easily spotted, plus since I'm biased against mods like this, I didn't want to sound like an asshole to point out what I thought was obvious. I still commend him on the work as I can't imagine it's easy, but man idk how people see it and the oversight and still think 'I'm in!!'. Different strokes I guess.

Hey now, it making the game easier is a huge boon to all the new people in the hobby who hardly play their pins and definitely don't want to get better the old fashion way.

#7024 3 months ago

Like so many things on Pinside I get that the shark swallowing mod is a little polarizing.

However, count me as another person who loves the mod and the quick vuk to prevent slowing down the game.
Potential slow down with a traditional scoop would have been less then ideal to me but he already anticipated that and fixed it. Great Job!!
So ingenious and the shark looks a bit better to me as well. If I pick up a pro I will get this mod.
I can always change back to original playfield if I like (he said no damage to playfield for install) and I think my guests will LOVE seeing the shark swallow the ball and thrash. Way to go.

#7025 3 months ago
Quoted from lepstein:

Like so many things on Pinside I get that the shark swallowing mod is a little polarizing.
However, count me as another person who loves the mod and the quick vuk to prevent slowing down the game.
Potential slow down with a traditional scoop would have been less then ideal to me but he already anticipated that and fixed it. Great Job!!
So ingenious and the shark looks a bit better to me as well. If I pick up a pro I will get this mod.
I can always change back to original playfield if I like (he said no damage to playfield for install) and I think my guests will LOVE seeing the stark swallow the ball and thrash. Way to go.

Yeah, I can see why this would be really cool for casual players who aren't really aware of all the "game" going on. But like, I just don't see how anyone who really plays their pin would enjoy the way this screws up so many modes and gameplay elements

Like Scars is a mode where you shoot ramps and avoid the standup targets next to ramp entrances. Now it's a total baby land mode because you get a wide shot up the middle giving you right ramp progress.

#7026 3 months ago

Seems like the ball exits almost as quickly as it enters...so is this a ball eating mod or a shark pooping mod?

#7027 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Yeah, I can see why this would be really cool for casual players who aren't really aware of all the "game" going on. But like, I just don't see how anyone who really plays their pin would enjoy the way this screws up so many modes.
Like Scars is a mode where you shoot ramps and avoid the standup targets next to ramp entrances. Now it's a total baby land mode because you get a wide shot up the middle giving you right ramp progress.

I've posited this theory many, many times, and I believe it now more than ever: a large portion of today's pinball collectors don't actually like the game of pinball, which is why they are always desperately trying to turn it into something else. This is just the next natural evolution.

Playfield design doesn't matter. Rules don't matter. Gameplay doesn't matter.

All that matters is that pinball machines are stocked with cheap parlour tricks to show off to your friends/guests who will pretend to be amused and then leave the room.

#7028 3 months ago

We are finally getting a glimpse at what pinball would be like if Pinside ran Stern.

IMG_9317 (resized).jpegIMG_9317 (resized).jpeg
Technically the mod is impressive. And it satisfies the number one complaint about Jaws, but it appears to f*ck up the gameplay. A lot.

I think his R&M mod was the same in that it made a difficult shot easy. Unfortunately the code was designed to recognise and reward a difficult shot.

But to each their own.

#7029 3 months ago

I think this is a killer mod- what did he call it the "quick vuk" system? This enhances the games flow to another level and I could not care less about what it's implication on the rules/code is- its just FUN!!!

#7030 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

I think this is a killer mod- what did he call it the "quick vuk" system? This enhances the games flow to another level and I could not care less about what it's implication on the rules/code is- its just FUN!!!

X-men had a similar vuk design. It was pretty cool and kept the game moving

#7031 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

its just FUN!!

Until it’s not.

#7032 3 months ago

I have the Bond Scuba VUK mod on my Bond Pro. Def makes the game easier since you're getting a controlled feed to the left flipper. Something I did in the code was make the Inlanes set to hard difficulty. Otherwise you're spamming in the inlanes for the High Stakes awards.

Don't know what could be changed in the difficulty for this though? Increase ramp shot requirements?

#7033 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

Agree it does look amazing, but it will clearly impact the score +/- when compared to a OOTB version. That in the end doesn't matter at all, your machine, your score. It is like golf, you are are only competing against yourself and you score it however your like. If you are paying against others, they are on the same machine, then who cares - just have fun is what it is all about.

#7034 3 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I have the Bond Scuba VUK mod on my Bond Pro. Def makes the game easier since you're getting a controlled feed to the left flipper. Something I did in the code was make the Inlanes set to hard difficulty. Otherwise you're spamming in the inlanes for the High Stakes awards.
Don't know what could be changed in the difficulty for this though? Increase ramp shot requirements?

I think the only way to get it to not really screw up gameplay rules/scoring is if he figures out how to feed the right ramp without activating the switch on the right ramp. Which just makes the mod all the more complex...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

The switch is in the backwall where the ramp goes behind for a brief moment. (And I'm guessing they added a 3d printed subway and vuk to drop the ball here). But I don't know how far you can really move it before you're counting reject shots. It would seem like you'd need to somehow spoof the switch signal to the game. Tell it, hey don't look here for a split second. I'm no EE tho

#7035 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

swinks literally made this back in 2016ish to solve the massive airballs on Ghostbusters standups on the left ramp (at least, that's when I became a fan after trying it).

I put the Swinks on My GB and it helps reduce airballs, but not entirely. I still get some flyers, but not as extreme as it used to be.

#7036 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I think the only way to get it to not really screw up gameplay rules/scoring is if he figures out how to feed the right ramp without activating the switch on the right ramp. Which just makes the mod all the more complex...
[quoted image]
The switch is in the backwall where the ramp goes behind for a brief moment. (And I'm guessing they added a 3d printed subway and vuk to drop the ball here). But I don't know how far you can really move it before you're counting reject shots. It would seem like you'd need to somehow spoof the switch signal to the game. Tell it, hey don't look here for a split second. I'm no EE tho

It’s not just the ramp shot but it also eliminates the randomness of the captive ball shot. Doesn’t look like the shot into the mouth is that difficult and gives a perfect feed back to the flipper.

Wonder if it will also be affected by the up post in the inlane?

#7037 3 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s not just the ramp shot but it also eliminates the randomness of the captive ball shot. Doesn’t look like the shot into the mouth is that difficult and gives a perfect feed back to the flipper.
Wonder if it will also be affected by the up posts in the inlane?

The post would come up if it would come up for a right ramp shot...

The randomness of the captive ball is a big loss IMO. And yeah, it just breaks the scoring. Once you activate a shark encounter, but before you start the mode, the game currently awards decent points for taking extra shots at it. (5M*number of hits). It makes sense to give a lot of points for shooting a dangerous shot. But this breaks that...

And people are out of their minds if they think Stern would consider accommodating this mod in some way.

#7038 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He knows it's not important.
The mandate was this: make the ball disappear into a plastic swiveling shark.
All other considerations secondary (say it in Alien Ash voice).

It is so stupid though. It is literally the only thing the shark does. It eats. Period. Its name is Jaws for God's sake.

In Godzilla, he destroys stuff. The bridge crashes. The building collapses. Amazing.

I thought, if someone would make a mod or whatever for Jaws, make a shark come out of the outlines and eat the ball that feed it back to the ball trough. Doesn't even have to be both outlines. Maybe just left one. Makes sense. You lost your ball, and the shark ate you. Perfect. Nope, couldn't even do that.

If stern made a hungry hungry hippo shark mech on the left lane. As soon as the ball hits the roll over, the shark comes out. Chomp. Pull it in, kick it into the ball trough from the left side.

#7039 3 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

It is so stupid though. It is literally the only thing the shark does. It eats. Period. Its name is Jaws for God's sake.
In Godzilla, he destroys stuff. The bridge crashes. The building collapses. Amazing.
I thought, if someone would make a mod or whatever for Jaws, make a shark come out of the outlines and eat the ball that feed it back to the ball trough. Doesn't even have to be both outlines. Maybe just left one. Makes sense. You lost your ball, and the shark ate you. Perfect. Nope, couldn't even do that.

Not sure if you’ve ever played The Walking Dead? No zombie eats the pinball at any time. It’s still a phenomenal game.

#7040 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

[quoted image]

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Either intercept that switch, and temporarily don't transit the switch data when using the subway, or physically move the opto itself.

#7041 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

The post would come up if it would come up for a right ramp shot...
The randomness of the captive ball is a big loss IMO. And yeah, it just breaks the scoring. Once you activate a shark encounter, but before you start the mode, the game currently awards decent points for taking extra shots at it. (5M*number of hits). It makes sense to give a lot of points for shooting a dangerous shot. But this breaks that...
And people are out of their minds if they think Stern would consider accommodating this mod in some way.

Now if he also had a controllable drop target in front of the mouth……

If only Jaws didn’t eat the ball so easily.

#7042 3 months ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Not sure if you’ve ever played The Walking Dead? No zombie eats the pinball at any time. It’s still a phenomenal game.

Zombies are being blown away constantly. You're shooting zombies in the face under the ramp, in the barn, and on the playfield. You're shooting with a crossbow. And you're seeing zombies biting you as you drain in the dmd. Walking Dead is about killing zombies more than them eating people, and you are killing them in spades. Not tying knots or whatever.

#7043 3 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Walking Dead is about killing zombies more than them eating people, and you are killing them in spades. Not tying knots or whatever.

Difference between a series involving thousands of zombies vs. a movie about one shark. Everyone begged for Jaws, and they got it, knots and all.

#7044 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I've posited this theory many, many times, and I believe it now more than ever: a large portion of today's pinball collectors don't actually like the game of pinball, which is why they are always desperately trying to turn it into something else. This is just the next natural evolution.
Playfield design doesn't matter. Rules don't matter. Gameplay doesn't matter.
All that matters is that pinball machines are stocked with cheap parlour tricks to show off to your friends/guests who will pretend to be amused and then leave the room.

The profile of the Covid newbie.

What they might not realize though is that when “your friends/guests” leave the room they are thinking what an idiot you are for buying pinball machines.

#7045 3 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The profile of the Covid newbie.
What they might not realize though is that when “your friends/guests” leave the room they are thinking what an idiot you are for buying pinball machines.

and that's without them knowing you spent even more money to add a mod just to impress them

#7046 3 months ago

Keep in mind, the insert says SHARK, not JAWS! So maybe Keith intended the playfield SHARK to be vegan? Or just a nice shark?

This just occured to me, its called Jaws, what are jaws used for? Yep!

Disney boy strikes again!

#7047 3 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

If stern made a hungry hungry hippo shark mech on the left lane. As soon as the ball hits the roll over, the shark comes out. Chomp. Pull it in, kick it into the ball trough from the left side.

Yeah, I get it. You want the shark to ETB.

Are you happy with this solution? It makes the gameplay an absolute joke.

And there is no eating. The shark doesn't even have a lower set of teeth in this version. It's a giant hole wearing a gently swiveling shark hat.

#7048 3 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

I put the Swinks on My GB and it helps reduce airballs, but not entirely. I still get some flyers, but not as extreme as it used to be.

Made a huge difference on ghostbusters, almost 100% fixed. What percentage less are you seeing on Jaws, and which target(s)?

#7049 3 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Now if he also had a controllable drop target in front of the mouth……
If only Jaws didn’t eat the ball so easily.

So, Metallica Snake?

#7050 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So Metallica Snake?

The designs were lost apparently. Couldnt be done I tell ya!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 189.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Waukee, IA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 26.50
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 27.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 48.50
$ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 189.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 349.99
Various Other Swag
Cento Creations

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,364 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 148.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dah-dumjaws-hype-thread/page/141 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.