I've been working on this game for about 2 months, and I've decided to start talking about it publicly. The rules and concept are about 80% done; layout is at 90% unless that last 10% borks other shots. Construction and build is about 10% done. :/ Suggestions from fans are certainly welcome.
Some quick basic info:
* Original custom project from scratch; flow style game.
* Hardware Platform: FAST
* Software: Mission Pinball Framework
Concept: You are the robots, playing a Daft Punk live concert.
Visuals: The game will pull primarily from Alive 2007 including a stage based on the Alive 2007 tour as well as other visuals from their music videos including: Charles, Interstella 5555, Technologic, Around the World and many more.
Game Modes: All modes are song-based modes with the ability to stack at least two songs and create your own mix of any available song on the fly. Each song has it's own set of rules. There are no cities. Song selection is based on shots made after plunge and skill shots attempted. Combos are rewarded.
* Skill Shot, Super Skill Shot and a Wizard Skill Shot
* 2 Wizard Modes, 1 Mini-Wizard Mode
* There are no "extra balls", but you can earn Encore Mode that a skilled player would use as an extra ball.
* BPM increases with each ball.
* Live and Studio Tracks to be mixed
* RGB LED throughout.