Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_4.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Serious whats wrong with me? I have a nice lineup, alot of top 30 pins in nice condition, But allmost every time i enter my game room, i play KISS, just love it, its old, got to sounds (or less) but i just love collecting K I S S letters, fighting for colossal bonus 2X extra ball, just a blast to play it. I am normally not a sucker for classics.

My question is, is there anyone else in here that does the same as me? Skip the normal popular pins and play less popular pin in collection?? Just played the hell out of my KISS, wanted to share it

Have a nice day guys

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Sounds like you need to get a new Stern KISS to go with you're old one!

#3 8 years ago

Actually i can see alot of resemblens in between bally and stern kiss.
Maby yess

#4 8 years ago

I rotate around my collection, but really there are two I play more than all the rest combined. Eight Ball Deluxe and Demolition Man. EBD because it is simple and just nasty. DM because I find it relaxing. I love my other games, but those two are the ones I go back to over and over.

#5 8 years ago

Thats easy its if its the newest game in your collection it will get the most play for now, probably till the next new game. I'm playing Rock the most right now and I have some great games but its the newest, always the case for me. If you have had your Kiss and bought many games since then you might be experiencing late 70's and early 80's pinball madness, I am and find them way better than 90's B/W and newer Sterns, went through a ton of pins and its all 80's for me now.

#6 8 years ago

I can't get enough EBD. Kiss is a good table too, very classic layout!

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Serious whats wrong with me?

I looked at your extensive "previously owned games" list. That's what's wrong with you. You go through a lot of games, so even when you have a nice lineup (like your current one) you get bored with the ones you have and want to play something else.

#8 8 years ago

I have more games than this lone up shows. Had kiss for over 6 months. My lateat pin is TOM and DM

#9 8 years ago

Nothing is wrong with you. Classic solid state Bally games are hella fun. Just because there are new games with ramps and rules and all that shit doesn't make them "better", just different.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

ramps and rules and all that shit doesn't make them "better"

Yes sir, I'm loving Firepower right now more than any of the top 10 or NIB Sterns I owned in the past. With the exception of Aliens LE the pre-order and NIB Sterns etc. is over for me. I just got the cheque for my Hobbit refund last week and with the exchange it over 10K, I just spent most of it on pins but a BOP, Grand Lizard, Highspeed, Blackout with 3K to spare. Still can purchase another 3K pin now as fun as The Hobbit might be I can't seeing it trumping that line up. Don't get me wrong I'm all for spending 10K on a pin if its worth it, just enjoying the hobby now more than ever since I went 80's and keeping it to 3K or less pinball machines. Good times.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11 8 years ago

Ohhhh mann your story and enjoyment makes me happy

High speed you say, I recently played a really nice high speed II Getaway and I'm just in love with it, searching for a nice one.

Back in the days I dident care for it, but two of the same pins doesent play the same way

#12 8 years ago

Amen Aurich

#13 8 years ago

I feel the same way about Evel Knievel ! I can get 200,000 on a regular basis!

#14 8 years ago

Evel Knievel is a hot title...I wish I could find a local one anytime this decade.

#15 8 years ago

People been trying to buy it from me since day one! I dont think its leaving ....unless I find a nicer one! lol

#16 8 years ago

Never seen EK. Sounds like must try pin

#17 8 years ago

Pinball when it's pure and simple is at its most fun. What I love about old games is anyone can play and have fun. These modern rule sets and super hard shots appeal to 1 percent of the people who are casual fans.

#18 8 years ago

That said also the backglass on these classics. I mean you just get drawn in to them, paragon, xenon, embryon, medusa and many many more. Incredible artwork!

#19 8 years ago

Definitely like the early Bally SS machines are my faves. Why so much hate for the old Bally KISS? I like mine. Nothing wrong w/you at all. Older games rock..........

#20 8 years ago

I could bee great if someone did something about the sounds. Not don't get me wrong. I know the age and everything, gameplay rocks but if the sounds were more up to date, it would be great

#21 8 years ago

Love my Bally KISS. My go to *simple* game is Flash though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 9.95
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

£ 37.00
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 39.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/da-hell-is-wrong-with-me-love-kiss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.