• 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by crank
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FDF6FC7C-9EDD-4553-AC29-68895AE4E11E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Snailman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Awesome stream of my Cyclopes at Chicago expo! Roger Sharpe joined the Turbografx7 stream ( cloud7 brenna98 ) at about the 1hr 8 min mark. He gives a great explanation of the rules and plays a few games with us.

There are also a few more famous pinball people that join for a game or two throughout the stream if you care to watch the whole thing.

Coincidentally, I ended up with an epic game at the very end, taking the grand champ for the day.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/496878739

Just noticed this thread. Looks like the archive on Twitch is longs since expired, and not there. I don't suppose this video got uploaded to YouTube?

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from crank:

It's there. Search for Cyclopes pinball expo.

Thanks. But I couldn't find it searching for that. I'd previously tried Cyclopes pinball roger sharpe.
Either search string... they both came up with Expo video results that were between 4-11 years old.

Can you paste the exact link here?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 179.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Snailman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclopes-streaming-with-roger-sharpe?tu=Snailman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.