IMG_1191 (resized).jpg
IMG_1192 (resized).jpg
IMG_1193 (resized).jpg
IMG_1194 (resized).jpg
IMG_1195 (resized).jpg
IMG_1253 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Hello All,
This is my first pin and my first post. I am hoping someone can help me troubleshoot a few problems I am having. I have a Cyclone that is missing some of the voices/audio in the game. It has new Rottendog MPU and power supply board, the rest of the boards are originals. I reached out to Rottendog and they sent me a "suitcase jumper" that is supposed to go in W8 or W9 that may correct my problem, and suggested I switch the 6802 chip. My other major concern is when the ball is in not in play and sitting on the rest switch and both flipper switches are pressed the game acts as though it has slam titled and game ends. Does anyone have the same experience with the tilt? Has anyone installed this jumper? I can't find where it belongs, it seems like maybe on the sound board, but my original board doesn't have that spot. Can anyone share with me where I am supposed to put this jumper? I want to try that before I change the 6802 chip I do have a new one on standby.

Things I have checked.
-Missing sounds in the setting, they are not there.
-Make sure the wiring is correct on the flippers, and lane changes, good.
-Checked all tilt switches,good

I attached a few photos if they help.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
MJ

IMG_1191 (resized).jpgIMG_1191 (resized).jpgIMG_1192 (resized).jpgIMG_1192 (resized).jpgIMG_1193 (resized).jpgIMG_1193 (resized).jpgIMG_1194 (resized).jpgIMG_1194 (resized).jpgIMG_1195 (resized).jpgIMG_1195 (resized).jpgIMG_1251 (resized).jpgIMG_1251 (resized).jpgIMG_1252 (resized).jpgIMG_1252 (resized).jpgIMG_1253 (resized).jpgIMG_1253 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-williams-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.