• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by policano
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey Guys,

I am looking to find another sys 11 pinball to go along side my Taxi that I currently have on location. The older pins have been very successful and positive so I am looking to add another game like Taxi to the lineup. I was trying to think of another game that has equal appeal and I was thinking Cyclone.

#2 10 years ago

I'd go with Cyclone as well. Whirlwind & Elvira are also good, but cost more money. Cyclone is very good bang for the buck. Swords of Fury aint bad either.

#3 10 years ago

Cyclone has a great art package that attracts all kinds of people, and the carnival barker call-outs are still fantastic in a public setting ("Hey You! With the Face!"). It also has a nice, simple ruleset that doesn't intimidate. Most non-pinheads are drawn to my Cyclone first.

"We have a winner!"

#4 10 years ago

Cyclone with Taxi? Definitely. Are you looking for a Cyclone? I may know of one available.

#5 10 years ago

I've got both a Diner and Cyclone for sale here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-diner-1900-in-florida

I highly recommend Cyclone, even if you have no interest in mine.

#6 10 years ago

THanks! I wonder what shipping would be from FL. I sure wish I were closer.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I'd go with Cyclone as well. Whirlwind & Elvira are also good

I agree... have them all...and the Taxi. Love System 11s.

#8 10 years ago

I love cyclone, mine is never leaving. It's got some challenge for a system 11, I always try getting 7x bonus, and hold bonus during each ball and maxing out the ferris bonus and then hit the ferris wheel when double scoring and get mega points.

#9 10 years ago

Selling my Marilyn Monroe Taxi if anyone is interested.. Just placed it in the market place..

#10 10 years ago

Policano, if you've got a Taxi, Independence Day, and some other good system 11s on location, you'll be getting my cash!

#11 10 years ago

yes sir, I have Taxi, Independence Day, Star Trek Pro, Transformers, and hopefully a Cyclone to join the mix on Friday. We also have World Poker Tour and Wheel of Fortune but they are very dirty and obviously not mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-to-go-with-taxi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.