IMG_2067 (resized).jpg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpg
IMG_2064 (resized).jpg
Cyclone_1 (resized).jpg
Cyclone 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2068 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Really cool, Williams Cyclone pinball machine for sale in Dallas, Texas - Buyer must pick up only! No shipping. This sale is by eBay auction only and can be found here: ebay.com link: itm

Fantastically fun to play with Rotating Ferris wheel, ramps, 4 player and carnival barker voice. The graphics are very cool and include Nancy Reagan wearing a Say No to Drugs shirt sitting next to Ronald Reagan riding a roller coaster. Our family has owned this machine for the last 15 years, it's been in our house and it probably hasn't been played more than a couple of hundred times during that period. Note that is does need some repairs (see error message in pictures).

Note it is not currently working!!!

Located in Dallas, Texas 75248 area code. Sold As-Is with no returns Buyer is responsible for picking it up. Must sell - we are moving! Must pick up item by October 29, 2018

Cyclone 2 (resized).jpgCyclone 2 (resized).jpgCyclone_1 (resized).jpgCyclone_1 (resized).jpgIMG_2064 (resized).jpgIMG_2064 (resized).jpgIMG_2065 (resized).jpgIMG_2065 (resized).jpgIMG_2066 (resized).jpgIMG_2066 (resized).jpgIMG_2067 (resized).jpgIMG_2067 (resized).jpgIMG_2068 (resized).jpgIMG_2068 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Go on the market tab and place an ad and it will directly link to your ebay sale.

#3 5 years ago

Pity. Wish this hadn't been on ebay...I can't compete with the idiotic prices that site tends to generate, but Cyclone's been on my list a long time, and we have a solid collector community here as well. You would've sold this in a day flat on craigslist without the fees.

1 week later
#4 5 years ago

Sold on ebay for 1650.

Listed today on craiglist for 2250.

SHOCKER. >=\

#5 5 years ago

Doesn’t surprise me. I have one. Adjust failure means the batteries aren’t connected. Someone spent $3 for batteries and is trying to make $700. Sucks.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from JFink8222:

Doesn’t surprise me. I have one. Adjust failure means the batteries aren’t connected. Someone spent $3 for batteries and is trying to make $700. Sucks.

I would bet it was battery damage.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from JFink8222:

Got a short fuse and thin skin too. I offered him what he paid off ebay for it. Here was his response.

"Are you going to cover the $250 that it cost to have 2 movers bring it down from the sellers guys monster 2 levels of stairs, are you gonna cover the $300 repair service and shopping of the game as you should have ready NOT WORKING. So if your trying to fuck with me, let's just meet up face to face Texan and we'll show you what Chicago bull shit talk gets you. "

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-pinball-machine-dallas-texas?hl=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.