(Topic ID: 280653)

Cyclone Mystery Wheel stop spinning

By Boones

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi, Im new to owning a pinball machine (about 2 months now). today while playing the mystery wheel did not spin when the ball when into dragula's cave. I put the ball into it three times and no spin. it gave me points (different value each time). any suggestions (he has been working fine since I bought it) on what to check. Ive never messed with a pinball machine so have no clue where to start. (in the Seattle area)..

#2 3 years ago

Hi,

The wheel starts spinning when the ball closes a switch when rolling/ resting on the ramp ender the playfield.

You should enter test mode with the diagnostic buttons on the coin door. Go to switch edge test and check the switch works fine (is closed) when you put the ball manually in the Dracula hole. If it does not, adjust or change the switch.

Then in test mode, go to the solenoid test and select the wheel, see if it spins or not.

If it does not spin, check the transistor that command the wheel (see the coil table in the manual). I do not remember exactly since I no longer have this machine, but see if there is a specific fuse for this wheel, the fuse might have blown up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-mystery-wheel-stop-spinning and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.