pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0358 (resized).JPG
IMG_0356 (resized).JPG
IMG_0357 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkeyexx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#384 7 years ago

Hello,

I pick a cyclone on Sunday for 200.00. I found it needs a cpu board because of battery acid damage. I tried to see if the board could be repaired but everyone is telling me to buy a new one. Does anyone have one they would like to sell? Rottendog has one for 405.00 plus shipping. Can someone advise me on a replacement?

Thanks

1 week later
#392 7 years ago

Awesome!!! Wished I had the parts to repair my Cyclone!!!

4 weeks later
#400 7 years ago

Parts are so hard to find for this game!!

#403 7 years ago

I need a full set for my Cyclone. How much is that doggie in the window

#404 7 years ago

I'm going to sell my Cyclone for 500.00 pm me for photos. I don't have the time to repair it. I'm having surgery next month.

#406 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

And of course you have to live on the east edge of the country! But best wishes on your surgery.

Thank you for the well wishes.

3 months later
#450 7 years ago
Quoted from J67ab:

Woot looking better everyday!

Nice Job

1 week later
#454 7 years ago

Very Nice......I hope to get a new CPU board for mine soon. I only gave 200.00 for it but it needs lots of love

3 months later
#468 6 years ago

After 10 months of mine sitting in the garage with a missing back glass and battery acid damage MPU board my Cyclone is up and running. It has become a favorite in our house.

20170621_150328 (resized).jpg20170621_150328 (resized).jpg

#471 6 years ago

When I hit the special on the mystery wheel I don't know what the reward is. My score does not change. Anyone know why?

Thanks

#474 6 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

You set what the reward is in the menu settings. Options are xball, score or credit. I bet yours is set to credit so you never notice it.

I will check out my settings.

Thanks

#475 6 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

You set what the reward is in the menu settings. Options are xball, score or credit. I bet yours is set to credit so you never notice it.

Hello

You were correct the special was set to give a credit. I did spend some time learning what each setting does in the menu.

Thanks for your help

#476 6 years ago

Has anyone had any luck adjusting the mystery wheel to line up with back glass. I tried a few times with no luck. I may just leave it. I did raise the backboard to center the mystery wheel with the new back glass. It turned out nice.

20170628_175737 (resized).jpg20170628_175737 (resized).jpg

#478 6 years ago
Quoted from toastbot:

It looks like the decal is mis-aligned, as the wheel itself should always line up correctly. I had the same problem with my Riverboat Gambler, all the adjusting in the world would not fix, and I couldn't find a replacement sticker, so it was always off by just a bit.

That could be my issue. I tried adjusting the wheel by moving the wheel by unlocking the set screw on the mystery wheel. What a pain to do.....but I could never get it align with the back glass

2 weeks later
#481 6 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Does anyone have any inserts for the playfield I could buy?

Did you look on Marco specialties?

1 month later
#486 6 years ago

Welcome to the club

#488 6 years ago

Here the photos of mine. Sorry for the delay.

20170906_203207 (resized).jpg20170906_203207 (resized).jpg

#489 6 years ago

IMG959414 (resized).jpgIMG959414 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#495 6 years ago

There are some videos on YouTube showing how to remove Mylar from a playfield. Welcome to the club. The cyclone I purchased was in rough shape and had a broken back glass. It was a well worth the investment on repairing it.

20170621_150328 (resized).jpg20170621_150328 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#500 6 years ago

Welcome to the club isopinball cyclone is a huge favorite in our home.

2 weeks later
#503 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing the information on the Ferris Wheel

4 months later
#607 5 years ago

I agree......The best single ball pin ever made

1 week later
#620 5 years ago
Quoted from 72Devilz:

I just picked up a Cyclone the weekend before last that a friend found for free in a driveway during a community yard sale (original post here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-pays-to-have-friends-looking-out-for-you ). The machine was only about 20% functional with no working GI, no working controlled lights, no working slings or kickers, no working ferris wheel, a burned up power supply socket and just absolutely filthy however everything was intact, after working on it almost every night for the past week I've fixed all the issues and it is back to it's former glory. I've added a few lighting mods to the Tram score, subway skill shot tunnel and under some of the right side plastics to make them more legible. I have caught some heat for the GI lighting but the phone makes it look far more blown out than it really is and I am still experimenting with GI placement to find a happy medium. I am bringing this one to the GSPF in Lodi Ca. this coming friday - sunday to give her a proper break in, hope to see some of you there!

Congratulations on your find! I purchased one for 200.00 and it had a missing back glass acid damaged mpu board and many other things that needed repairs. I'm happy to say it was a fun project to repair. I invested 1400.00 in parts. My wife loves this pin

#627 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi again,
This can't be right......
I'm reassembling my Cyclone after replacing the rubber. The Spook House plastic does not seem correct. Hard to tell from the pics, but the plastic is not level, it's bends down toward the front right. I'm assuming that's because there is no shield to stop the airballs. Is that correct? Should there be another piece of plastic there to prevent them? That would raise the plastic to a level position.
Also, there is an oblong hole in the upper right of the Spook house plastic. I don't see why it's there. Am I missing something?
Thanks again.

Sorry I'm out of town. The Dracula plastic is correct. I installed a airball deflector. I will upload a photo in a couple of days.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkeyexx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-clubmembers-only?tu=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.