pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0358 (resized).JPG
IMG_0356 (resized).JPG
IMG_0357 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mycal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 10 years ago

Hi All - I joined the club last weekend with my Cyclone purchase. Lucky to find my old time favorite pin for sale locally in great condition. Loving it and got a combo deal on a pac man cabinet, 22" lcd 60 in 1 cocktail arcade too!

#62 10 years ago

So, the ferris wheel motor volume seems to be increasing over the last week of my ownership. Possibly because we're enjoying the heck out of it. Works fine but it is becoming a distraction. I see that new motors are readily available. If I buy a new one, should I replace immediately or wait until the old one burns out? Thanks! ~ Mycal

1 month later
#80 10 years ago
Quoted from viperrwk:

Interesting side fact - there are no duck decals on the targets in the Cyclone flyer. Apparently they hadn't finalized the art for the targets when they did the photo shoot.

Cool. I hadn't noticed that.

You can also find them on ebay (8 available): ebay.com link: itm

$6.50 + 2.25 shipping = $8.75 vs $13.75 total from little shop of games

jcar302: Congrats on the Cyclone purchase! I don't have much repair experience to offer but its great that viperrwk is sharing his knowledge. I hope that you're flippin' at full strength soon. PS I grew up in Brick, NJ. Noticed that you're in Jackson. Did you play Cyclone at Great Adventure, Point Pleasant and Seaside as a youth, like I did?

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I grew up playing cyclone

Nice, I didn't make it up to Long Branch too much. We'd hit Asbury Park if we were heading north. It is a shame about Seaside with the hurricane and now the fire. I always wanted to work at GA, but it was just a bit too far. I did work a Point boardwalk game stand one summer. I'm 10 years older than your wife but bricktucky makes me laugh. Its not the town that I grew up in. Can't believe the traffic and quality of life has deteriorated. I moved up to Jersey City after Rutgers, then moved to SF on the west coast in '96.

I hear you about the shipping cost on small items! I bought ferris wheel, laminated ducks and STTNG stickers from http://bayareaamusements.com and paid $4.80 shipping for mailing a padded envelope. It looks like they're out now but have unlaminated ducks and the ghost sticker. Glad to see that your Cyclone is shaping up...Enjoy! I don't see myself ever selling mine.

#85 10 years ago

I'm glad that you still make it over to the ocean. If I want my boardwalk fix, I have a 2 hour drive to Santa Cruz. Glad to hear that your Cyclone is good to go!

My Comet ramp is busted up on the entry and at the end (drop) but I have ramp protectors and picked up a replacement on ebay but haven't installed yet because it plays fine.

I highly recommend LEDs! They look great, especially on mystery wheel and flashers behind the translite. Here's a link to a crappy photo of mine: images.craigslist.org link

They were already installed when I bought it for $1,900 last month.

2 months later
#120 10 years ago

SOLVED thanks! I need to get the one with diode & transfer wireform or transfer diode instead.

I just started a new thread: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-identifying-a-williams-replacement-microswitch-please

But maybe someone here knows which replacement microswitch I need to order for the top rollover lanes?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mycal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-clubmembers-only?tu=Mycal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.