pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0358 (resized).JPG
IMG_0356 (resized).JPG
IMG_0357 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J67ab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#374 7 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

I had a request on my youtube Flipper Rebuild / Repair video for the info card that I use on my Cyclone in place of the pricing card. I didn't make it and I forget where I got it, but here it is.

Thanks! This looks great, any chance anyone has a corresponding instruction card?

#376 7 years ago

Marco specialties has one listed on their site. Just bought a set myself. (Left & right sling)

#379 7 years ago

Well it is a last resort, when I asked about ordering they said they had two sets left and I bought one of them. They would be down to 1 set now.

#381 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Well now THAT changes things. Just ordered from Marcos, thanks for the heads up.

Surething, your playfield pics above, is that with LED's & where are they from?

#383 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Yes, all non ghosting frosted cool white leds from pinball life.

I'll have to check that out, just ordered a cointaker back glass set.

1 week later
#385 7 years ago

Looking for the "ride the Cyclone" sign if anyone knows of one. Thanks! Mine is missing.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#387 7 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

Is it the sticker you are looking for?

At this point yes the sticker would be fine, actually the whole pice but I'm thinking with a 2x4 end cut at the right angle and some plastic with heat I could make my own piece.

#391 7 years ago

Blue LED's in the multiplier section, wow what a difference!

IMG_5914 (resized).JPGIMG_5914 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#413 7 years ago

New ramp day! Woot!

IMG_6145 (resized).JPGIMG_6145 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#438 7 years ago
Quoted from ewkid:

Can someone recommend colored LEDs for the mystery wheel? Should I go with clear or frosted? Do they need to be non ghosting to avoid flicker?

I bought the Backlight kit from Coin Taker with the colored nonghosting LED's, It is nice!

1 month later
#449 7 years ago

Woot looking better everyday!

IMG_2546 (resized).JPGIMG_2546 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#458 7 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Thought I'd leave this wonderful picture here. BrianZ blessed my home by selling me the Cyclone he so lovingly restored. I have since finished the Flasher conversion and had the new ramp set installed from Starship Fantasy. The new Ferris squiggly ramp didn't come with the riveted bracket, but I know they are considering that as an option down the line.

Did you end redoing the rivets? I have the same new ramp and haven't installed it yet. I was going to find new rivets to finish the ferries wheel ramp.

IMG_2546 (resized).JPGIMG_2546 (resized).JPG

1 year later
#674 5 years ago

I Have a set of used ramps available, pm me if interested, might motivate me to switch out the Ferris ramp too.

1 week later
#677 5 years ago
Quoted from Houkaka:

So since no one is manufacturing the shuttle ramps, I'll try myself at it.
I'm also planning on doing the mystery wheel since no ones seems to sell it, I'll probably redesign the shaft portion.
Is there any other parts that needs to be addressed? They could be of any type: molded, machined, sheet metal, etc.

Nobody makes the “ride the cyclone piece” I was going to try and flambé a piece of plastic into the same shape and then ask a sticker guy to copy the decal.

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Checking one more time on this before I break down and just buy a new set

Sold my ramps, nice to meet you!

2 months later
#702 5 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

I've got a couple from my playfield swap pictures.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
You might be able to get a glimpse in my flipper rebuild video that I shot on my Cyclone:

This video is awesome, helped me rebuild mine!

3 months later
#764 5 years ago
Quoted from Iceberg:

Thanks. Yes, I already want more. I would love to get an Addams Family, but they’re so expensive I don’t know. I’d like an EM game, as well, for nostalgia.

Never give up! I though it was impossible, yet it fell into place!

32E8BF72-1A8D-4A0A-A4BB-BE5479CBDE6F (resized).jpeg32E8BF72-1A8D-4A0A-A4BB-BE5479CBDE6F (resized).jpeg
1 year later
#877 3 years ago
Quoted from Don_C:

Mystery wheel: Check that the hub is not cracked. Mine was, screw would not stay tight so a few wraps of copper wire around the outside of the hub (not over the screw hole) fixed it right up.
Ferris wheel: Get the urethane belt made for this. Maybe PBR? Can't remember who had them. Regular rubber won't last.
Don C.

Bought mine from Marco

5 months later
#983 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Scans are done. Not the greatest, but should be good enough to reproduce the flags. Below are the Google Drive links. Enjoy!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pn-N70M6xqz-HO9IpOcWNHamL6Jp4fFa/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ktoynn_fthdT4ij4o9fYQLpdeJAWnaZq/view?usp=sharing

Thank you, on the project list!

#988 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Nice avatar!!! I have a huge collection of old space Legos. Used to fill up a double decker 6X8 layout. No where to set them up here, so been thinking of selling and buying another pin.

Thanks, this is actually a picture of my OG’s, my dad bought my first sets for me when we lived in the UK in 78-1980. Luckily these survived!

Bought some spring sets on eBay, have two OG’s in mine

6CAAEA15-E8B8-4773-9E10-AB7364FFCBF0 (resized).jpeg6CAAEA15-E8B8-4773-9E10-AB7364FFCBF0 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1001 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Had a couple people ask about the flag kit, so we ran the OEM springs as well as the original flag art (and added some bonus flags) - now available. Also have the springs 10-405. On the main page just got them sorted out today!
Planetary Pinball[quoted image][quoted image]

Bought the kit, I’ll post pictures of the install.

3 months later
#1168 3 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Yes. You might want to rally Planetary Pinball to reproduce it.

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Its screwed to the cyclone ramp (the lower ramp). If you're the owner of Starship Fantasy, your lower ramp was pre drilled to accommodate it. I do know the ramps are Starship Fantasy because they were still in their original shipping box. So, the piece in question is a clear molded plastic, with a sticker on it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I ended up finding one on eBay.

9 months later
#1321 2 years ago
Quoted from TRAILBLAZER:

Just picked up my first pin, and it's a cyclone! Took me a few weeks to catch up on this awesome thread. The family and I have been enjoying it a bunch. Overall this thing is clean, plays well and is in pretty great shape. The only thing is there are some lights out. I checked the fuses and bulbs. Where is the appropriate place to post a question to maybe get some insite? I did notice that the 1J18 on my board doesn't have anything plugged into it and maybe there was also a work around done on this battery box?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations, Cyclone was our first pin as well. Tried to trade it off but My son says it’s staying!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J67ab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-clubmembers-only?tu=J67ab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.