(Topic ID: 32268)

Cyclone Cabinet Stencil

By mdartley

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phlflyer1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

I could also use a lead on whether or not there are any Cyclone stencils still out there for sale. I just recently purchased Cyclone as my first pin and the cabinet could use some touching up.

Like Mike, I've scoured the net quite a bit and could not find them for sale anywhere although I could see that they were available at one time.

Any help would be much appreciated if you know where Cyclone stencils might be available.

Scott

#4 11 years ago

Thanks for the reply, viperrwk. That is probably the route that I will end up going down when the time comes.

Cyclone is/was my first pin purchase and will definitely be a keeper so I plan on touching up the cabinet at some point but its not in terrible condition so I can live with it for the time being.

2 weeks later
#8 11 years ago

Turns out that Classic Arcades just listed 10 sets of Cyclone stencils on eBay in the past day or two. 5 sets left for anyone that is still interested.

ebay.com link: Williams CYCLONE Pinball Machine Stencil Kit

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phlflyer1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-cabinet-stencil?tu=phlflyer1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.