3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

63234786483__3C789DE0-D22F-46C1-B86A-60157123EC7B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago

Please keep in mind as a recent owner and one who did a fair amount of work to said game that CV can take a while to dial in. This is not unusual as this is a fairly complex game.

My suggestion would be to try and tackle each individual issue one at a time. What do your switch tests look like? That would be a good place to start. Take the glass off and place the game in switch test mode and start activating each switch. Do they all work? Just a few thoughts to consider

#6 3 years ago

Ok. Maybe this will help. I was having issues with balls in the VUK not ejecting on the first attempt. Everything looked good but they would not reliably eject the first time. Another pinsider, can’t recall who, suggested that I replace the entire VUK assembly. Just the metal assembly as he did this and his ejection issues were solved. I did this as well and mine went away to. How the ball sits in that assembly is apparently quite critical and if not just right, it will not eject properly. I think on my game the ball was resting against the back of the assembly and as a result not being struck properly by the plunger. Again replaced the metallic housing and all started to work just fine. You can try and tinker with the mech or just buy a new one from Marco and your issue may very well be resolved

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cv-what-wiring-should-be-disconnected?tu=GPS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.