Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 88 days ago by flipper73
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 88 days ago

Hello everybody. Yesterday I had luck while playing CV. I reached the party multiball. After that I reached the second time „welcome to the Cirqus“.
I could go to „stage 8“ (is „stage“ correct?) and then the last ball drained. Does anyone know what happens after stage 8? A second party multiball? I couldn‘t find any rulesheet where this is explained.
Is there a stage 9,10, etc?
Thanks for your help!
Ralf

#2 88 days ago

Party Multiball is the last stage, and is more of the 'reward' for finishing all the others.
Once party multiball is over, you start back, needing to claim all the marvels again.

The other goal, which depending on game settings could be difficult, is to get PAST "Ringmaster Special". Highly recommended, and something I always try to go for over Join The Cirqus.

#3 88 days ago

thank you.
So stage 8 is the Last, then Party multiball and start again. And then when I am the 3rd time in „Join the Cirqus“ it starts again with stage 1? Is this correct?

Do you mean with ringmaster special the ringmaster battle?

#4 88 days ago
Quoted from flipper73:

nd then when I am the 3rd time in „Join the Cirqus“ it starts again with stage 1? Is this correct?

Yup.

Quoted from flipper73:

Do you mean with ringmaster special the ringmaster battle?

Also Yup.

#5 88 days ago

Perfect!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside