Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by whthrs166
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hello All
    Seeing that my quest for a CV is not going as I initially had hoped, and maybe for a reason, I had a fellow pinsider #tdiddy suggest considering a JP instead. Never have this any consideration. I have not played JP. Looks fun but maybe too similar to my SWPro that I have. Maybe this is just a newb observation. Very possible. Please provide your thoughts and as always thank you

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

I see CV as more of a collector’s game than a player’s game so to speak. JP is a pure player’s game. Given the prices being relatively equal, you should ask yourself if you are a collector or a player. If a collector, CV. If a player, JP.

Excellent suggestion. Probably fall more on the collector side than I do on the player side. I guess it’s still in the running

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cv-vs-jp?tu=GPS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.