8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

who the hell parted out a working CV?

Could have been flood damaged for all we know. Still a pity though.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

who the hell parted out a working CV?

Yeah, from a sample game even. It would be interesting to know the backstory on this particular machine.

#5 8 years ago

skinny ringmaster heads were sold separate around 4 or 5 years ago. Wayne found about 100 of them. just because it's on there, doesn't mean it was an original sample. I have an NOS skinny sitting here waiting to go in a game.

#6 8 years ago

I was just going by the auction description which said "This was removed as a working assembly from a sample game. Complete assembly Sold as is ." Of course, I suppose just because the guy running the auction said it, doesn't mean it's true.

#7 8 years ago

that's true, it's a shame it was parted. Wonder what happened to it? if it was flooded, I would be skeptical on that motor and gearbox.

#8 8 years ago

I need to place a bid. Thinking of installing it in place of the magic trunk on ToM. Or not.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I need to place a bid. Thinking of installing it in place of the magic trunk on ToM. Or not.

LOL, buy it and post pics when you're done!

#10 8 years ago

Please open an ad in the marketplace if you'd like to use Pinside to sell these items.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cv-skinny-ring-master-assembly-on-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.