Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by docscott
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Probably going to sell my CV. Great pf. Slight scratch on one side of cabinet. Works great. Head in good shape. Plastics perfect but not new. If you're interested shoot me a pf on what you think you'd like to pay. I'm not trying to gouge.... No mods.

#2 12 years ago

PM sent. any pictures? thanks!

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

Probably going to sell my CV. Great pf. Slight scratch on one side of cabinet. Works great. Head in good shape. Plastics perfect but not new. If you're interested shoot me a pf on what you think you'd like to pay. I'm not trying to gouge.... No mods.

What do you mean no Mods? It has LED's in the Ringmasters eyes!!! (=

Really makes the pin look great.

#4 12 years ago

I'm probably buying an HE CV. I'd be selling this for 6k, which is what I have in it.

#5 12 years ago

I now have pictures available of this CV. Price is 6k. Excellent playfield, no ghosting. Slight, scarcely detectable scratch on one side of cabinet. Best pf I've seen. All works well. Pics available. Not to be rude, but I paid this price to get this machine in great condition, and I've got to sell it for what I'm in it. I'm buying an HE quality machine that is like new, which is the only reason I'm selling this, as I love the game. There's no point sending me emails asking if I'd take 5k or some such for it. Unfortunately, the game has gone up like a lot of other A list games. That's why I had to pay this price to get it, and why I have to sell it at this price. If you've followed the price of this game, even here on Pinside, you know the price they're commanding now. Shoot me an email if interested.

#6 12 years ago

Someone has to lose money on them eventually!

#7 12 years ago

Maybe so. But the price on this has gone up. Look at the recent Cv fs for $7500. I feel the price is fair for the good shape.

#8 12 years ago

It's posts like this that tempt me to sell my CV. But then I play it and it stays. (Forget about HUO, mine is single-owner.)

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

It's posts like this that tempt me to sell my CV. But then I play it and it stays. (Forget about HUO, mine is single-owner.)

I wouldn't sell mine if I wasn't buying a restore. Very fun game

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

It's posts like this that tempt me to sell my CV. But then I play it and it stays. [] (Forget about HUO, mine is single-owner.)

did you buy your's when they were clearing them out for $1800-1900 back in the day?

#11 12 years ago

Tempted Doc... but I'm tapped out for the foreseeable future. CV is definitely next on my list. I wish the timing were better

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Forget about HUO, mine is single-owner.)

Did you buy it NIB? How many plays on it if you know? I realize you are not selling

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

StevenP said:It's posts like this that tempt me to sell my CV. But then I play it and it stays. [] (Forget about HUO, mine is single-owner.)
did you buy your's when they were clearing them out for $1800-1900 back in the day?

I got ripped off. Mine cost me $2100, delivered.

Rommy, 1-owner pretty much means NIB. (It was in box, not a floor/demo model or anything.) Not sure how many plays, but definitely on the low side. (I don't have *that* many parties! And some other games to keep me busy.) The current audits say about 750, but that's not accurate. (I wish modern games had mechanical 'odometers'!) I've reset it a few times over the years, changing to home roms, factory, and back again. Best guess is maybe 2500-3000 plays?

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

(I wish modern games had mechanical 'odometers'!)

+1 Agree, would be nice to have a actual count of plays.

Good Luck with sale doc!

#15 12 years ago

I bought this six months ago for the same price I'm selling it. I'll check the number of plays but I'm out of town right now. Didn't get it nib. It is for sale now, as I've committed to buying another CV HE. No room for two.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

I bought this six months ago for the same price I'm selling it. I'll check the number of plays but I'm out of town right now. Didn't get it nib. It is for sale now, as I've committed to buying another CV HE. No room for two.

You Bought it from a guy in San Diego correct?

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

The play cunt is likely not accurate, though. Changing the ROM or even unplugging it with batteries removed (or servicing the cpu board) will reset the audits and game count. OTOH, my Mars Trek EM has a mechanical odometer with about 26,000 plays on the clock.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

The play cunt is likely not accurate

"snicker"

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

StevenP said:

The play cunt is likely not accurate

"snicker"

Yeah, she's a bitch.

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Same here even with the price there fetching I don't think I can let it go.

#22 12 years ago

I sold mine years ago. Honestly, beautiful pin but gameplay just ok. Do love the ringmaster.

Congrats on the sale!!

#23 12 years ago

Thanks. I guess I should say one sold and bought another he one. Couldn't be without one either.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Ramon, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
1,234 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cv-possibly-fs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.