View topic image gallery

MB0001.JPG
239233P1010005.jpg
DSC06534.JPG
DSC06537.JPG
DSC06517-212.JPG
DSC06516.JPG
#1 9 years ago

This topper is designed by Liorillusion in collaboration with MEZELmods. The translucent purple towers and plasma disks stand 12.2 inches tall and is connected with 3 custom EL wires (Lior's neon as he calls it).

http://mezelmods.com/collections/circus-voltaire/products/circus-voltaire-tesla-coil-topper

DSC06517-212.JPGDSC06517-212.JPGDSC06516.JPGDSC06516.JPGDSC06534.JPGDSC06534.JPGDSC06537.JPGDSC06537.JPG

The EL wires are adjustable! You can bend them to your desired look, the custom EL wires have a strong wire that you can bend.

This mod can be activated by the GI, flashers, coils, magnets or connect it to a power source to have them on all the time.

The wireless remote allows you to choose 5 different flashing modes or constantly on.

The plasma disks comes in white, blue and rainbow (multiple colors in one disk.)

Choices for the custom EL wire is as follows...
White plasma disks = white EL wire
Blue plasma disks = blue EL wire
Rainbow plasma disks = purple, green and blue EL wire
Add a comment when purchasing to your order to request a custom color combination, the EL wire comes in white, blue, yellow, green, red, orange and purple.

This will be available for pre-order on Monday with a discount. Anyone that purchases this mod will also be eligible for an up and coming strobe light mod for behind the backbox.

We will be posting on Monday, a similar mod for Metallica. We are also working on a designs for Monster Bash, Dr. Who, Frankenstein, Scared Stiff and some other machines!

#2 9 years ago

That. looks. awesome.

#3 9 years ago

Very cool! Something different from the usual type of toppers ...

#5 9 years ago

Love these little pocket plasmas. Bought two to test with a few weeks ago, wanted to do something with them in metallica but couldn't get it to fit where I wanted to without making major modifications. :\

#6 9 years ago

Nice but, looks more like a topper for Monster Bash.

#7 9 years ago

looks good. could fit on different machines also.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Nice but, looks more like a topper for Monster Bash.

We went with a derivative of this. Each machine has its own style.

239233P1010005.jpg239233P1010005.jpg

#9 9 years ago

Here is the Monster Bash side art. We have the design for this already going.

MB0001.JPGMB0001.JPG

#10 9 years ago

thank you guys!!!
i have upgrade to this topper. now its can work with the high wire multiball and the plasma disks can be responds to sound (in my machine its like this! very nice!!!!)

#11 9 years ago

Looks good LIOR......so many possibilities and options with this MOD.....LOVIN IT!!! I think there at least should be one in every game room topping a pin

1 week later
#12 9 years ago

That looks great. Shame my roof wouldn't allow me to install one

#13 9 years ago

Nice. This is another reason to why I need a CV. Great work.

#14 9 years ago

Cool concept and matches theme well. Nice work.

#15 9 years ago

What's with the credit dot on that CV - lol

#16 9 years ago

I don't see it on your website. What's the pre-order price and when will they ship?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I don't see it on your website. What's the pre-order price and when will they ship?

Lior is on vacation and we are swamped at expo. We will be getting something up upon our return.

#18 9 years ago

I am back from my vacation!!! This will be on the mezelmods site by this Friday!

#19 9 years ago

I really like the mod, the only problem that I would have using it is it seems a little tall and I have like maybe 18 inches of topper space. For a topper yours seems rather tall and was wondering how tall it actually is?

4 weeks later
1 month later
#21 9 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

I really like the mod, the only problem that I would have using it is it seems a little tall and I have like maybe 18 inches of topper space. For a topper yours seems rather tall and was wondering how tall it actually is?

sorry for the delay. i was in vacation again... but accident vacation hahah
the size of the topper is 32-34 cm so its 13.5 inches

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cv-interactive-topper-by-liorillusionmezelmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.