Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by OLDPINGUY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I am finishing to pimp my CV. Saw the above apron at Pinball Decals but it carries a hefty price of 479$. Does anyone have any experience with it or pics or videos?

#3 1 year ago

299 euro ($337US + shipping) here... https://www.pinball-dreams.com/flipper-pinball-flipperautomaten-modding-shop/leucht-aprons.html

I have seven of these aprons. Some from Joey at Pinball Decals and some direct from Pinball-Dreams.

#4 1 year ago

Yeah, I have one. Admittedly I got it with the machine but the brightness and buzz are a real issue for me.

I'm just in the process of changing my rubbers so I can't test it, but I would like to mod it somehow to give a brighter finish to it. Which is amazing because it's a mod, so to mod a mod is a bit silly.

Love the look though!

EDIT: I also notice that in all their instructions now they state that the buzzing is normal!! Kinda the same thing like Stern saying pf'd chipping is normal is guess!

#5 1 year ago

Oh well, thank you for the responses, I guess I can pass this one

#6 1 year ago

You can make your own, in a cool look.

Pick up a colored plastic apron, if the color is the color of light you wish, or I hope clear might be out there.
Design a graphic you like, and get it printed on adhesive.
Cut out or plot and have cut out the areas you wish to light.
Install LED Strips or lights attached to GI, feature inserts, etc to light.

I have one on my walking dead, made by Joe at Pingraffix that has cut out blood splatter
that lights really nice.
Ive made one a little different myself as well.

You can use EL Tape/Strips as well, if you prefer that light.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Salt Lake City, UT

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside