(Topic ID: 236041)

CUTTING THE CORD. Tips and tricks to do it right?

By Chitownpinball

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,588 posts
  • 167 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by pinzrfun
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN8769 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1403 (resized).jpeg
DSCN8392 (resized).JPG
500C4C06-C852-41B0-BB6A-B6918576DC05 (resized).jpeg
AF9902BA-ADC8-4340-9FA1-8035FF9B908E (resized).png
DSCN8342 (resized).JPG
DSCN8341 (resized).JPG
DSCN8340 (resized).JPG
DSCN8329 (resized).JPG
DSCN8334 (resized).JPG
IMG_0480 (resized).jpeg
DSCN8317 (resized).JPG
DSCN8319 (resized).JPG

There are 1,588 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 32.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Yeah you are in the minority. I've got 100MBbs that actually tests higher, from Spectrum, at less than $50 a month. My son is a die hard gamer with the die hard gaming equipment- multiple PCs and game systems. My daughter talks live to her girlfriends and plays games, and my wife and I will stream a movie with my wife playing on her phone or tablet with all this happening, including running home control and security cameras. No data cap and no additional charges, and no glitches. Believe me, I get a screaming 17 year old boy on my hands if his games lag, even a little.
Your carrier may be mostly to blame, but don't overlook internal wiring and router. We have some top of the line gear on the inside of the house, because the first thing a carrier wants to do when you get a technical problem is to blame your home equipment and wiring.

Yup, my son (17 also) is the same. Heaven forbid his game lags LOL. I have top of the line $400 Linksys router and CAT7 throughout the house. The only thing using wifi, is my laptop. Everything else is hardwired.

Edit: Just tested my download speed. Hard wired = 302Mbps
Wifi = 82Mbps

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

Yup, my son (17 also) is the same. Heaven forbid his game lags LOL. I have top of the line $400 Linksys router and CAT7 throughout the house. The only thing using wifi, is my laptop. Everything else is hardwired.
Edit: Just tested my download speed. Hard wired = 302Mbps
Wifi = 82Mbps

I've got 60 mbps and we're good playing ps4 while streaming and surfing the web.

I no longer believe the hype we need 1 trillion mbps to survive.

#103 5 years ago

We got rid of cable forever ago and went went with satellite for about a decade. Then right about the time SlingTV came out we went with that.

We just dumped SlingTV and went to Philo.com. Philo has a real decent channel lineup that they wifey and I enjoy. We are happy with the 44 channel/$16 plan but they offer a 57 channel/$20 plan too.

We also use Pluto.tv and Tubi.tv... both of which are free. What I love about Tubi.tv is all the old horror movies they offer! Back in the late 80s a high school friend and I would watch stupid B-horror movies and I've found a few of them on Tubi.

Internet wise we are stuck with Spectrum. My wife will play the "we're leaving" thing every couple of years to get the introductory price but honestly we have been pretty happy with their 100/10 service. We get 118/11.8 almost all the time. The price could be better(we're paying $65.99/month) but overall I'd give them a solid A-/B+ grade.

Oh yeah, we use Chromecast devices on four televisions. I hard wired them a year or so ago to free up wifi bandwidth and we can have all four streaming without my son complaining about his XBOX or PS lagging.

onhockey.tv BTW is a godsend if you're into hockey(and cheap).

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

If you can fix a pinball machine, you can certainly install an antenna.
They don't weigh anything.
You ground it to the grounding rod abandoned from the old phone service, or the grounding rods from the electrical panel.
Once you ground it, your chimney will never get hit by lightning, as all the static is constantly dissipated to ground.[quoted image]

Was unsure if I was allowed to tap into the same grounding as the electrical panel. Also that is on the opposite end of the house from where I wanted to install the antenna, getting it up on that side will require about a 60 foot ladder...

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

They still get you on Internet and taxes/fees but it still saves you some money. Internet is 200mb down. I should probably call and threaten to cancel to get my rate knocked down.

I think I'm looking at ~$83 if I stick with 100/10 internet for the same package. I'm just wondering if the shows we watch are available on demand? Inability to record live TV could be a problem. I think I can log into the app with my current package.

Philo looks interesting too. They do allow recording. Too bad they don't have Cartoon Network.

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I think I'm looking at ~$83 if I stick with 100/10 internet for the same package. I'm just wondering if the shows we watch are available on demand? Inability to record live TV could be a problem. I think I can log into the app with my current package.
Philo looks interesting too. They do allow recording. Too bad they don't have Cartoon Network.

The Spectrum streaming package allows for you to log into most individual channel apps to watch them on demand. I did this for AMC, HBO, NBC and others. I also signed up for Hulu's black friday deal to use that service for $1/month for a year which fills in the gaps for stuff like Cartoon Network. Not sure what I'll do when my year expires though.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

This DVR gets the job done for live OTA channels.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I2ZBD1U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06__o00_s00
Lets you pause live TV and record. It requires a USB storage device, like a thumb drive or external hard drive but those are cheap and ubiquitous. You can set it up like a VCR to record channel x from 6:00 to 7:00 every Wednesday, but it isn't a TiVo that you can tell it to record your favorite show or timeshift the news after an NFL game. To my knowledge, there are several places you can pay for that service but I don't know of one that is free.

#108 5 years ago

I quit tv way before it was cool. Sorry, just refuse to watch commercials. I tried my Daughters cable while watching the baby, nearly threw up with all the insurance, med alert, funeral cost commercials every 5 minutes. Reminded me of 25 years ago when I quit cable over USA movies where they show 7 minutes of movie and 8 minutes of commercials.

Too undisciplined to record the shows to zip past commercials. I don't care how they would make it without commercials. Because I quit I was able to restore several classic boats, write 3 books, build my own house, countless other things with the extra time. Now its pinball and guitar.

I can understand Sports fans needing a fix, same with Lifetime for Women. Pay TV is just too expensive for what you get. Over the air TV is even worse being littered with commercials.

Makes me more apt to not purchase something because the commercial is pounded out so many times.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The only thing keeping cable alive is sports and senior citizens who do nothing but watch TV all day.

The ease of being able to quickly go to the programming I want to see is the first reason for me, sports would be another, and my wife would have other reasons. I personally find loading up netflix or amazon prime on my TV to be an annoying chore. I also prefer to watch tv shows when they are new rather than binge watching shows that are old news. I realize this is not a limitation, but I also have no interest in watching content on my computer or IPad unless it is on the road such as downloading a movie to watch on the airplane.

We DVR just about everything we want to see, and watch it at our convenience while skipping the commercials. I also love the pause/rewind/fastforward feature when watching live TV and we have this in every TV room.

#110 5 years ago

Quit cable five years ago, along with the phone landline. My 16 yr old daughter got tired of hearing me say "We watch too much TV" and marched me down to the cable company to cancel it. So, we just have cable internet with Amazon Prime and Netflix (we had OTA free on our internet package, but when that went away, never got around to putting up an antenna). Got an AT&T Microcell that boosts our otherwise bad cell coverage to five bars. I find we watch much less TV overall but its higher quality, one series at a time with no commercials. So, a LOT less money, higher quality and less time in front of the TV, more on Pinball and if we want to watch the "big game" we do it at Bdubs, which is a lot more fun.

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Also that is on the opposite end of the house from where I wanted to install the antenna,

Not a problem, get a Grounding Rod at HD for $6 and put it wherever is most convenient

If you have a drill that has a "hammer drill" setting, put a hex socket in the jaws, and just hammer-drill it right into the ground.

https://www.menards.com/main/electrical/electronics/antennas/rca-4-grounding-rod/vh129r/p-1444424460421-c-1454940301502.htm?tid=-7966920915335617148&ipos=2

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Reminded me of 25 years ago when I quit cable over USA movies where they show 7 minutes of movie and 8 minutes of commercials.

Fun fact. Re-runs of syndicated older shows (like say Star Trek Next Gen) will now cut down scenes because they're more commercials now than when originally aired.

I've often wondered how much cheaper insurance could be if they weren't buying one third of all advertising.

#113 5 years ago

Cut the cord last year. Currently have Fios 50/50 internet for $45 (own my router) and YouTubeTV for $40. YouTubeTV has all channels (except NFL network and PBS) and a nice DVR. Got through the NFL season with no complaints. Have a Roku, Chromecast, FireTV and a Mac Mini for streaming.

I do miss those robocalls... not...

#114 5 years ago

Our cable, internet and home security system are all thru Xfinity, over $200/month, but the wife won't put up with anything but the ease of 1 remote. Have Netflix and Hulu also. I think we have 1 dvr in the living room, and a cable box on each of the 4 tv's that access the dvr. We dvr everything and watch at our leisure. We'll usually watch hockey or football an hour or so after games start to blow by the commercials. I've tried a couple of the other systems/gadgets to replace hardware over the years but it was more a pain in the ass than it was worth. We like to watch tv, always have, so we upgraded to a 65" Samsung 4k a couple years ago. Sometimes I think of how much other stuff I could be doing, but those playfield swaps will get done sooner or later. I still feel guilty about the amount of time i spend in front of it though.

#115 5 years ago

I've cut a while ago. Thought I had to keep because of sports, but you can find what you want through other means. NHL and college football are my sports and I have zero problems streaming.

On the plus side I did/do save money vs Directv...On the negative I use a ton more data per month as everything is now streamed. Comcast gives me a terrabyte per month. Anything over that is an extra charge. Check with your ISP on what your limit (If any) is per month before you switch. If it's low the savings you realize could easily be consumed by the data charges you're bound to increase and incur.

Also there are so many options for streaming tv these days you can easily subscribe to more then you would need. Interestingly enough I personally found that DirectvNow is a good live tv streaming option. Not super buggy and a decent amount of channel options. A lot of bang for your buck. Includes Espn and many other sports channels if that's important.

Best way is jump in with both feet and try as that is truly the only way to know 100% if it will work for you and your family.

Good Luck

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

...Fun fact. Re-runs of syndicated older shows (like say Star Trek Next Gen) will now cut down scenes because they're more commercials now than when originally aired....

...and they will actually speed them up (with pitch correction, I'm guessing) to fit in more commercials

#117 5 years ago

WOW. Lots of great information so far, thanks a lot guys (and girls).

Right now I have:

Directv: $88
ATT: $55
Netflix: $11
HBOGo: FREE - Thanks mother in law
AmazonPrimeVideo: FREE - Thanks mother in law

I really like the aftermarket boxes mentioned:

HDHomeRun6: Not out yet, but could be cool. I need to be able to get TV in the basement and other areas wirelessly like I do now. This is ethernet only for hookup right? Everything else can be wireless? (devices that hook up to it)

Tablo: Looks cool, but its OTA only at this time.

Im nervous about the OTA only route. OTA offers some core channels, but what about Comcast Sports Net or the like? Will I just never get to watch another hockey game unless its on a local channel? Streams are just not practical. When I promise people they can come watch a game, then they get there and the stream cuts out and Im frantically trying to find another. Thats a real bummer. This happened to me multiple times in the past trying to stream games not in my area.

YoutubeTV also looks interesting, Ill keep an eye on that. Pretty decent value there.

It seems like the companies are just splitting themselves into equal pie pieces and letting people buy up whatever chunk of the pie they want. Although, in the end, if you get all that you want, you will probably be paying just as much as before, right? There is no way they will allow us to save money.

#118 5 years ago

Not sure if this has been mentioned but if you have U-Verse Internet, as of mid-December there is no more 1TB data cap if you also subscribe to any DirecTV NOW package. Used to be extended to U-Verse, DirecTV and 1G subscribers only.

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but if you have U-Verse Internet, as of mid-December there is no more 1TB data cap if you also subscribe to any DirecTV NOW package. Used to be extended to U-Verse, DirecTV and 1G subscribers only.

At the shitty 15mbps they can get me, it would take me forever just to get to 1TB, lol.

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Fun fact. Re-runs of syndicated older shows (like say Star Trek Next Gen) will now cut down scenes because they're more commercials now than when originally aired.

Jerry Seinfeld is mad because the Seinfeld show is sped up to make room for all the extra commercials, then they electronically lower the voice pitch so it seems normal.

All the comedic timing is lost.

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im nervous about the OTA only route. OTA offers some core channels, but what about Comcast Sports Net or the like?

Tablo is only for streaming and recording OTA. The selling point is you can stream OTA to any device over WiFi.

I went with Tablo because the HDHomeRun only connects over Ethernet. All my networking equipment is in the basement and when I tested my antenna in the basement I only got half the channels. So I got a Tablo where it connects WiFi allowing me to have the antenna upstairs where I have better OTA reception.

If you want Comcast Sports Net you're going to need a streaming provider like Hulu or YouTube TV that carries it.

#122 5 years ago

Will I just never get to watch another hockey game unless its on a local channel?

After a few months, you just don't care anymore.

You think you will, but then you don't.

Any amazing play is replayed on the news, or even Youtube.

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Our cable, internet and home security system are all thru Xfinity, over $200/month, but the wife won't put up with anything but the ease of 1 remote.

You can get a new Samsung TV that integrates all that stuff in one remote. I imagine other TV manufacturers are getting better as well, but I can attest that my new Samsung 7 -series 4K TV is far and away better than the 4 year old LG that it replaced. TV/Hulu/Netflix/Amazon/YouTube are on the screen when you boot it up. I also have a 5.1 Vizio soundbar that I never have to touch the remote. It goes on/off and volume up/down from the OEM TV remote. Smart TVs have come a long way in the last 3 years with respect to brands standardizing the HDMI ARC functionality and getting all of the apps to actually work without long waits or bugs. My Samsung TV remote also controls my Sony Blu-ray player. I select the input on the TV and it turns on the Blu-ray and the remote controls every function I ever use. Korean/Japanese/American devices are all playing nice at my house. You can use Apple/Fire/Roku if you want, but TVs have good native apps to cover pretty much anything you want including Spotify and Pandora.

There are also nice aftermarket remotes that you program to do whatever if you don't want a new TV.

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

After a few months, you just don't care anymore.
You think you will, but then you don't.
Any amazing play is replayed on the news, or even Youtube.

Something is lost when I have a bar/arcade and no sports on the TV. Im not watching sports like I used to at all, thats a fact. Having the ability to turn it on for who ever is over, is a big plus in my book.

I have an OTA antenna but its pretty old. Maybe Ill throw it up and see if it still works...

#125 5 years ago

Something is lost when I have a bar/arcade and no sports on the TV. Im not watching sports like I used to at all, thats a fact. Having the ability to turn it on for who ever is over, is a big plus in my book.
I have an OTA antenna but its pretty old. Maybe Ill throw it up and see if it still works...

As long as your old antenna has a UHF antenna on it it will. All DTV is broadcast on the old UHF band. I have an old one on my roof (probably about 25 years old) and it still picks up great.

#126 5 years ago

There's nothing new about antennas. It will very well might work better with the new signals versus the old frequencies.

#127 5 years ago

I cut it last October. I got Xfinity 250mb/s and Hulu with live TV/no commercials/upgraded DVR. I also use some Amazon Prime but pay for that regardless so the Prime Video is just gravy. Also use Netflix but I had that before so no additional cost on that vs my old set up.

This is WAY better than my previous setup. I'm still paying more than I could otherwise but I miss absolutely nothing and in many ways I love HULU way more than my previous cable (Uverse) or satellite (I've used both DirectTV and Dish in the past)

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from newbieinKC:

You can get a new Samsung TV that integrates all that stuff in one remote.

Yes, our Samsung does that - NetFlix, YouTube, Hulu and all that pop up as soon as you boot it up. It's all run through a 1300w Denon 7.1 receiver and Polk Audio towers/surrounds/sub. If everyone is gone and I'm putting the stereo through it's paces with some Killswitch Engage or something I'll horse around with the receiver remote - otherwise everything is one remote.

#129 5 years ago

HDHomeRun6: Not out yet, but could be cool. I need to be able to get TV in the basement and other areas wirelessly like I do now. This is ethernet only for hookup right? Everything else can be wireless? (devices that hook up to it)

Assuming it's the same as the other HDHomeRun devices - you'll get the cable signal (or OTA) into the HDHR, and then connect the HDHR to your router. You'll be able to stream wirelessly to any compatible device on your network. I typically don't have much problem doing that, but the most reliable connection is going to be hardwired.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I dumped direct tv and went to over the air. Can’t beat free! Plus I get almost thirty channels including all the majors for sports. Only thing I don’t get is espn, but I can watch at work or stream it if need be.
I can buy a $2k pin every yr for what I was paying to not watch tv.

You mean what you were paying to watch mostly commercials?

#131 5 years ago

Working on the ultimate cheap-ass way to store Netflix, Hulu content (legally). Been doing it for years for about $3 a month. stay tuned!

#132 5 years ago

WOW. Lots of great information so far, thanks a lot guys (and girls).
Right now I have:
Directv: $88
ATT: $55
Netflix: $11
HBOGo: FREE - Thanks mother in law
AmazonPrimeVideo: FREE - Thanks mother in law
I really like the aftermarket boxes mentioned:
Im nervous about the OTA only route. OTA offers some core channels, but what about Comcast Sports Net or the like? Will I just never get to watch another hockey game unless its on a local channel? Streams are just not practical. When I promise people they can come watch a game, then they get there and the stream cuts out and Im frantically trying to find another. Thats a real bummer. This happened to me multiple times in the past trying to stream games not in my area.
YoutubeTV also looks interesting, Ill keep an eye on that. Pretty decent value there.
It seems like the companies are just splitting themselves into equal pie pieces and letting people buy up whatever chunk of the pie they want. Although, in the end, if you get all that you want, you will probably be paying just as much as before, right? There is no way they will allow us to save money.

For hockey, look up a program called Lazy Man.

#133 5 years ago

Less TV=More life.

#134 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hulu

Tablo/Ps Vue=mix of "free ota" and cable-ish pay, available via roku/fire etc.

#135 5 years ago

Of course your TVs built in Roku will record shows to the USBstick, but if you want to record 4 OTA shows at the same time to your Plex box or watch HDTV on your phone, you might want to get the HDHomeRun.

It's on sale at BB for 109.99 right now.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/silicondust-hdhomerun-connect-quatro-tuner-free-live-ota-tv-w-2-mo-free-dvr-black/6079602.p?skuId=6079602

812r9o678YL._SX355_ (resized).jpg812r9o678YL._SX355_ (resized).jpg
#136 5 years ago

Also, sign up for Plex email newsletter.

They are sending you a unique code this month (until Feb 19) that gives you a Lifetime Plexpass for $79

#137 5 years ago

I cut the cord years ago, after being fed up with my stupid cable company raising rates paying $150 per month and making me use their stupid cable box and remote. And also cancelled my home phone landline. Never looked back. I watch OTA TV along with Netflix, MLBTV and Youtube Red.

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Also, sign up for Plex email newsletter.
They are sending you a unique code this month (until Feb 19) that gives you a Lifetime Plexpass for $79

Damn it, just saw this today! 2 days too late.

2 weeks later
#139 5 years ago

My Directv/ATT bill just showed up and its increased AGAIN. Im done. Im canceling TV. Ill change my internet later, but this has to stop.

#140 5 years ago

https://www.sling.com/#offer-details-open

Scroll down to the device offers. Get the air tv pack. Its free with 3 months subscription. It combines OTA with SlingTV. Plus you can add a hard drive to record OTA. Not bad for $30 a month.

Also, you can call DTV and say loyalty dept to the robot. say you are going to cancel and get directv now for $40 a year. They should match that price.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

https://www.sling.com/#offer-details-open
Scroll down to the device offers. Get the air tv pack. Its free with 3 months subscription. It combines OTA with SlingTV. Plus you can add a hard drive to record OTA. Not bad for $30 a month.
Also, you can call DTV and say loyalty dept to the robot. say you are going to cancel and get directv now for $40 a year. They should match that price.

Cool, Ill check that out.

DTV only offered me $66 off, which was still going to be $121 a month for 12mbps internet and the same TV. Plus the taxes, fees, etc. Would have been too expensive still.

She tried to argue with me that comcast's 150mbps internet would be shared. I told her "Well, even if its a FRACTION of 150mb, thats better than this 12 I am getting now!"

#142 5 years ago

I just hook my computer to my TV and stream all sports/movies/tv shows for free. Make sure adblock is installed and you're set.

Movies -> www.primewire.ink/

Sports -> www.streams2watch.co

TV shows -> www1.swatchseries.to
www.primewire.ink/?tv

#143 5 years ago

Seriously, IPTV - get a stream from one of about 5 or 6 providers. $79 android tv box and $15 a month for 3000 channels and unlimited tv series built in. Also if you only want TV shows and movies, pay the $79 for an android box and the Morpheus app with Trakt tv signed in. FREE monthy costs

#144 5 years ago

I can see why people stick with their providers. This is a lot of research, and work to set this stuff up. In my experience with my HTPC in the past, it never works perfectly and you are always tweaking settings, updates, etc. Its also not very user friendly for a parent or in law coming over without me there.

I am exploring all options.

My current plan:
1. Cancel TV - Done
2. Upgrade internet - Spring
3. Install OTA antenna - Ongoing (cant find the one I had)
4. Adjust or add streaming services to what I already have (Netflix, HBO Go, Prime)

I may not need to add anything. Once I play with the prime video stuff and see how the sports are, I may be fine. Both my TV's are smart, and I have apple TV as well. I may not need to add any additional hardware or streaming package.

#145 5 years ago

Congratulations!

Here's hoping 3 happens next, then you decide to watch less so the adds in 4 become unwanted and what remains in 4 works fine without 2.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#146 5 years ago

I think it is great that people are finally just saying "No" to the same old. I always cringe comparing prices from different regions of the country or different countries. I always see it as "well, you can afford it, so we'll charge you more."

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Seriously, IPTV - get a stream from one of about 5 or 6 providers. $79 android tv box and $15 a month for 3000 channels and unlimited tv series built in. Also if you only want TV shows and movies, pay the $79 for an android box and the Morpheus app with Trakt tv signed in. FREE monthy costs

Does this get BeIn Sports? Gotta have my motorcycle racing!

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Does this get BeIn Sports? Gotta have my motorcycle racing!

There's about 50 BEIN sports channels in my guide, many are repeat and back up channels.

It has BEIN Sports HD & Channels 1 - 10

#149 5 years ago

Avoid Sling and PS Vue. Sling has a ton of problems with their DVR service and sporadic issues during prime hours. PS vue has great DVR but as of late also really struggled during primetime. We couldn’t even watch TWD at times on sundays.

We finally switched to $40 a month directv now. So far it has been the most stable of the “cable tv” channel providers. It gives us all our channels we like plus our kids favorites like Disney, AMC, USA, Discovery, all local channels, ESPN, etc. Plus HBO for only $5 a month which includes HBO GO. We also have Netflix and Hulu.

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There's about 50 BEIN sports channels in my guide, many are repeat and back up channels.
It has BEIN Sports HD & Channels 1 - 10

Hmmm, might have to look into this.

I'm paying around $45/mo for my Fubo, which includes BeIn. Pros vs cons?

There are 1,588 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cutting-the-cord-tips-and-tricks-to-do-it-right/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.