• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
IMG_2620 (resized).JPG
#1 3 years ago

I have 2 random cut wires coming down the left side of the MPU, 1 is Black w yellow breaks, and the other White w yellow breaks, the W/y goes to the 13 pin of the rectifier board, and the B/y goes to the 4th pin from the top of the SDB, anyone know where those 2 should end up?

IMG_2620 (resized).JPGIMG_2620 (resized).JPG
#2 3 years ago

additional photos

#3 3 years ago

Check the Black Jack schematic. Each board shows the connectors and lists pin numbers with number codes beside them that correspond the wire colors. This method came in handy for my EBDLE playfield swap when some wires came loose from lamp and switches.

As an example, I've attached part of the schematic for Black Jack. This shows the MPU connectors and the color codes.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#4 3 years ago

thanks. That is definitely a different color code then the one I was using, ill look up those schems TY!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cut-wires-on-bally-black-jack?hl=jethrop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.