11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by LEE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Can i download the cards on a memory stick or card and go to a costco and have them finish on photo paper ?
    Thanks

#2 11 years ago

Don't see why not. I think they download in either a JPG or PDF format so as long as the printer can read it you should have no problem.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjm:

Can i download the cards on a memory stick or card and go to a costco and have them finish on photo paper ?
    Thanks

Walmart or Walgreens too. Anyone who does photo printing.

I had to sign a release for a few of the ones I printed, due to obvious copyright issues.

Also, I wouldn't download them and print them directly to standard photo sizes. I find they don't crop right. You have to actually do some work on them to get them to print correctly on a 4x6 print, and then trim the white space off.

YMMV...

#4 11 years ago

For other kinds of paper you can go to Kinko's website and do everything online; upload pic choose paper etc etc and then go pick them up.

#5 11 years ago

Laminating them is a good idea as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custum-card-info and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.