(Topic ID: 30991)

FS Custom Magneto and Wolverine- swap service beginning in February.

By Zdoor

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Zdoor
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
photo(1).JPG
photo.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
wolverine.jpg
photo_2.JPG
photo_1.JPG
photo_5b.JPG
photo_b4.JPG
photo_4.JPG
photoc.JPG
photob3.JPG
photob2.JPG
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

wolverine.jpgwolverine.jpgJust got the Wolvie/Magneto makeover from Zdoor and think they look great. I like the skin tones in Wolverine, but Magneto is really even more of a difference as it pops more. I'm very pleased, can't wait to send over some MB figures for their makeover.

#53 11 years ago

Double post- sorry

#54 11 years ago

I'm glad you like them. Magneto is my favorite too. Wolverine makes a huge difference. But love how magneto comes out. The purple and metallics come out sweet

#55 11 years ago

Before and after of Magneto

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#56 11 years ago

The production line.... image.jpgimage.jpg

#57 11 years ago

Looks really nice!

#58 11 years ago

Giovanni-

Thanks so much for doing such a fantastic job with my Wolvie and Magneto! These now look amazing alongside the Hemi mods and Bowen figures.
photo.JPGphoto.JPG photo(1).JPGphoto(1).JPG

#59 11 years ago

Well, I got my XM figures back from Zdoor today. I took them out of the package, and my first thoughts were.... It is a nice change from the factory look and he did a great job painting and detailing them. Then I re-installed them into the machine...and the true effect of the re-paint job shown through now... WOW what a HUGE different they make in the playfield. The colors really fit the machine great. It was like they went from really cheesy looking before , to now they fit the look perfectly . Zdoor did a great job on completing this piece of the unfinished puzzle from the factory.

Thanks for doing this for all of the XM owners....Don't hesitate in getting your XM figures re-done, trust me, it is worth it.

#60 11 years ago

Have a set ready to go can swap with no wait. I'm only swapping unmodded Wolvie figures. Too much variation in the modded figures I've done. PM if interested.

Will gladly paint your modded Wolvie. Turn around is quick.

#61 11 years ago

Bump. Money sent. Figures to be sent this Monday. Looking forward to seeing the new figures up close.

#62 11 years ago

Great job with this, Zdoor! If I owned an X-Men, this upgrade would be a no-brainer.

#63 11 years ago

Love the depth you add with paint...trying to get my hands on an XM and would get this done for sure...

2 months later
#65 10 years ago

My question is how the hell do I get the Magneto off the playfield. It looks very hard. I want this Magneto painted. Please give me some tips. I am lousy at taking playfield apart. Looks like I missed this post by a few months Just Got X-Men

Wolverine LE #17 4/27/2023 image.jpegimage.jpeg

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

My question is how the hell do I get the Magneto off the playfield. It looks very hard. I want this Magneto painted. Please give me some tips. I am lousy at taking playfield apart. Looks like I missed this post by a few months Just Got X-Men
Wolverine LE #17 4/27/2023

Easiest way is to remove the right ramp. He is secured to the plastic he sits on with 3 screws from the underside.

Gio

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/customized-magneto/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.