image-259.jpg
image-551.jpg
image-329.jpg
image-811.jpg
image-896.jpg
image-199.jpg
image-842.jpg
image.jpg
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I have a custom xmen pinball forsale its a huo. It was previusly owned by The Dude Abides. The only changes to the pin are custom xmen coin reject logos and upgraded non ghosting color matched Leds in the inserts. It has custom led strip on xavier ramp custom iceman figure and icecles on ice man ramp. Custom gambit cards on pop bumpers full cliffys on shooter lane, ball drops and blackbird scoop.
It also has a custom topper by lasseriffic. Pin plays perfect. Im looking for trades of equal value. Pm on price. Im not against shipping but buyer will have to set up there own shipping prefer local pickup.image-870.jpgimage-870.jpgimage-259.jpgimage-259.jpgimage-551.jpgimage-551.jpgimage-329.jpgimage-329.jpgimage-811.jpgimage-811.jpgimage-896.jpgimage-896.jpgimage-199.jpgimage-199.jpgimage-842.jpgimage-842.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Forgot to add has custom painted figures by pinball refinery.

#3 9 years ago

Very nice looking machine. I like the custom work, especially the iceman ramp. However if you are willing to sell outright as indicated, you must post the price. GLWS

#4 9 years ago

Asking $4800 obo

#5 9 years ago

Games I would be interested in trading for are.
Star Trek stern
Spiderman
Iron man
Totan
Tom
Addams Family
Possibly Walking Dead.

#6 9 years ago

Bump and motivated

#7 9 years ago

A gentlmen backed out still up for grabs cash sale or trade.

#8 9 years ago

Pending Trade

#9 9 years ago

wow, that topper is awesome!!!

#10 9 years ago

Good if it stayed up much longer I'd have to think about getting it back Hope new owner loves it!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Good if it stayed up much longer I'd have to think about getting it back Hope new owner loves it!

I am very surprised by this. this is one of the nicest pins you will ever see or play. only issue I have had is my 5 year is just learning to play and the pin requires precision. Its just to tough for him. Ruleset is deep and just a overall fun pin. I do hope the trade comes through.

#12 9 years ago

Metal apron on XMpro? Mine is plastic.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Metal apron on XMpro? Mine is plastic.

That apron is a mod I designed for the pin. Metal apron with lit inserts and flashers tied to gameplay.

#14 9 years ago

Still for sale? Price drop?

#15 9 years ago

Pending trade.

2 weeks later
#16 9 years ago

Back up for grabs buyer flaked. This is a great pin.

#18 9 years ago

Best looking X-Men on the planet, I am surprised it is still around.

#19 9 years ago

I just dont get it either. But im also pretty firm, im not going to give it away or trade it for a C- title either. The whole point of letting this pin go was to get a star trek as it is easier for my young son to play and keep him interested. Xmen is too deep and has tighter shots.

#20 9 years ago

That's a pretty good price for how modded it is. I think the only issue you'd have is that the LE can be had for a few hundred more. X-Men is a CRAZY good game that I will own again one day. If I weren't hunting down an LotR, I'd be hunting for another LE.

GLWS!

PS - That Iceman ramp mod is cool as hell.

#21 9 years ago

All depends on preference of course.. but the Pro is preferred by some.
Where can you get that metal apron? is it available?

#22 9 years ago

It was custom made for the pin. I can ask the original owner for you.

#23 9 years ago

The custom topper and apron make this pro primo.

#24 9 years ago

Great looking pin. Within 4-5 hours of here I would take it. GLWS!

#25 9 years ago

Along with the led flashers behind storm and led strips under the xavier ramp its quit a awesome light show and the bonus of the iceman ramp and custom lit iceman figure it is a beautiful.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

That's a pretty good price for how modded it is. I think the only issue you'd have is that the LE can be had for a few hundred more. X-Men is a CRAZY good game that I will own again one day. If I weren't hunting down an LotR, I'd be hunting for another LE.
GLWS!
PS - That Iceman ramp mod is cool as hell.

Never seen an LE in cali for $5000 also never seen a Le this nice either.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Never seen an LE in cali for $5000 also never seen a Le this nice either.

I'm talking more about features. I love the Iceman ramp, spinning disc, and Nightcrawler pop-ups. I got mine with a shaker for $5500 a while back. Of course, things are changing in the hobby. Your pro is a great deal given what it comes with!

(free bump)

#28 9 years ago

Nice looking machine for sure; beautiful colors.

#29 9 years ago

Price reduced to $4600

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

The custom topper and apron make this pro primo.

The original owner did an excellent job making the pin play and look bad ass.

#31 9 years ago

That topper is sweet!!!

#32 9 years ago

I'm loving my xmen. Not missing trek at all yet.. New code coming for it sounds like a great improvement, but won't give it all the great shots xmen has.

#33 9 years ago

Im actually trying to trade this one for a star trek as its easier for my 5 year old to play.

#34 9 years ago

Just need to find my doppelganger on the west coast.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Just need to find my doppelganger on the west coast.

I WISH WE HAD ONE TO. THIS PIN HAS GOTTEN SUCH A BAD RAP. HOWEVER SINCE THE CODE UPDATE FROM LASTEST YEAR THE PIN IS VERY POLISHED. I AM BAFFLED IT HAS NOT SOLD IT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION.

#36 9 years ago

If you were near me, it would have been gone weeks ago. Great price IMO especially when you consider the mods done to it. Good luck man.

#37 9 years ago

XMen is a great pinball machine. Nice . Bump .

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from boiler2331:

If you were near me, it would have been gone weeks ago. Great price IMO especially when you consider the mods done to it. Good luck man.

I think its priced right with the mods. If it was bone stock i would have priced it accordingly.

#39 9 years ago

Weekend bump $4300 cash

#40 9 years ago

Monday bump, if this pin does not sell soon it will be put on location.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Monday bump, if this pin does not sell soon it will be put on location.

Are you in the coin operated amusement business ? I started my Amusement company in 1994.

#42 9 years ago

Not really just going to put it at my buddies location if it dont sell.

#43 9 years ago

Bump for a great game make me a offer for a great game. Trade or cash.

#44 9 years ago
wolverine04.gifwolverine04.gif
#45 9 years ago

Hmmmmmmm.......my interest is piqued. I have a Spiderman but am really loving everything about it right now. I also live in Fresno so I'm about 3 1/2 hours away - very doable concerning a trade. Shoot me a PM and perhaps we could start a discussion.

-Paul

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

Hmmmmmmm.......my interest is piqued. I have a spiderman but am really loving everything about it right now. I also live in Fresno so I'm about 3 1/2 hours away - very doable concerning a trade. Shoot me a PM and perhaps we could start a discussion.
-Paul

Pm sent Paul.
Harley D.

#47 9 years ago

Replied to all pms. Some one is going to end up with a bad A$$ pin.

#48 9 years ago

hard to explain why this pin hasn't sold, gotta keep bumping

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Replied to all pms. Some one is going to end up with a bad A$$ pin.

To fully appreciate all the cool mods this pin has you really need to see it in person. Such a sick example hope it stays local.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-xmen-forsale/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.