• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Shadow-Wall-Sale-Image (resized).jpg
IMG_9961 (resized).jpg
IMG_9968 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

SOLD OUT: Custom Shadow Pinball Cityscape Decal

Added: 2019-01-07 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 3 times (July 18th, 2021) • Ended: October 18th, 2021
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 30 (Firm)

Price is firm

*UPDATE: SOLD OUT*

I've arranged another run of these decals after requests from a number of fellow Pinsiders. I've reserved decals for those who requested, but have a few extra decals available. PM if interested.

Each decal is gloss printed on 100% waterproof polypropylene decal and can be removed if required. Computer cut to fit pinball back board, with screw and flasher holes – Just peel and stick in minutes.

• Decal artwork has been created by me, from scratch, inspired by surrounding buildings in New York City and in the style of the Shadow pinball machine art.
• Windows and skyscraper dimensions have been aligned, sized and orientated with precision.
• Comic book style halftone dots applied to the sky, with colors printed in CMYK, to match Pantone blues and purples.

Decal is $30 and will be shipped flat in a no bend, rigid mailer. Pay by Paypal... Free shipping to USA.

This is not official Bally/Williams merchandise, nor is it intended to be. It is a custom mod, created from scratch, using original art.

Item photos

Shadow-Wall-Sale-Image (resized).jpg
IMG_9968 (resized).jpg
IMG_9961 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jonesjb's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jonesjb's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

New York, NY, US

2 weeks later
#2 5 years ago

Updated with additional photos... Please reach out with any questions.

I have a few left. PM me directly.

1 week later
#3 5 years ago

Updating that this Shadow Cityscape decal run is wrapping up and I have a couple remaining. Please PM if interested.

2 weeks later
#4 5 years ago

I just renewed the ad as I have a few remaining. The decal is die cut to fit the Shadow hardware:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73433

2 years later
#5 2 years ago

I've had a number of people request a copy of this decal, so I've I've arranged a print for those on the list. I will be receiving the decals early this coming week. I will be spending a bit of time overseas for over the next year from the beginning of August, and I wanted to get this out before heading over , therefore...

**This may be the last time I print the decal**

I've really only done this to for those who asked. Here is who is on the list:

MG7322
pinballjj
GraniteStatePin
aragornsawyer
Jodannar
Lmjdad
wireable
CashMoney
TZ_Ryan
tonycip
TinyBlackDog
Yesh23
Caucasian2Step
colonel_caverne
Mrtattooz
Pbgixxer
billsfanmd
Digduglus
Digimatt
bartron

I will reach out via PM, I'll be shipping at the end of next week in bulk, so please pay before then if still interested. If not, all good, I will save as a reserve for in case anyone else wants one. As of now, I'll only have a couple of extra in the print.

I've kept the price the same, $30 including shipping (or $45 if overseas).

#6 2 years ago

jonesjb I sent a pm requesting one of there is room

#7 2 years ago

jonesjb I will take one if you have an extra. Thanks!

#8 2 years ago

jonesjb i asked to be added to your list 5 months ago in The Shadow thread but don’t see my name on your list. I would still like one if possible. Thanks!

#9 2 years ago

I've had a couple people sell their Shadow and opt out, I'll reach out via PM in order of request as extras become available.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-shadow-cityscape-decal-for-back-board and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.