(Topic ID: 148941)

Custom Rule Cards / Site Launch - Pinballboy.com (v2.0 coming in 2018!)

By chadsugg

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 587 posts
  • 160 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by metalkatt
  • Topic is favorited by 127 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 109 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Cards2small (resized).png
IMG_3347 (resized).JPG
IMG_3346 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 5.32.13 PM (resized).png
BarracoraV1Ref_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
20160412_062924_(resized).jpg
IMG_1875_(resized).jpg
KISSV3Ref_(resized).png
FathomV1Ref_(resized).png
SouthParkV1Ref_(resized).png
JokerzV1Ref_(resized).png
TheGetawayV1Ref_(resized).png
TXSectorV1Ref_(resized).png
SpaceShuttleV1Ref_(resized).png
SwordsOfFuryV1Ref_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillymadison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 3 years ago

These look great! I would love to see your take on a set of Dr. Dude cards.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

Thanks for all the requests everyone, keep 'em coming!

Well since you want more requests WWE Wrestlemania LE, Super Mario Bros (Gottlieb cards a little different I think) and Judge Dredd

#30 3 years ago

sorry double post

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I like the cards for games that no one makes cards for. Pinballcards.com has a lot of recent Sterns and popular B/W games, so these often ignored games are cool.

100% agree with this. The ones I threw out there were all ones not done by Pinballcards.com yet to fill in the gaps for everyone.

#147 3 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

The time has come, dude! As usual, I tried to go a completely different direction that I've seen others do - hope you like 'em!
Download @
http://pinballboy.com/rulecards/dr-dude-v1

DrDudeV1Pre_(resized).jpg

Omg I didn't think you were gonna do them lol. These are definitely going on my machine thank you.

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

Here's Judge Dredd!
Download Page:
http://pinballboy.com/rulecards/judge-dredd-v1

JudgeDreddV1Pre_(resized).jpg

Very nice! these seem like they fit better theme wise than pinballcards.com's which is what I currently have.Theirs seem more from the Dredd movie (and look great still don't get me wrong), but I'm liking the comic look of these.

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Is it me or are these Williams cards not sized right? For instance, Dr. Dude cards came out a good 1/4 inch narrow on each side? Your work is top notch on your cards!

Here's the Dr Dude ones that I printed out.(please ignore my beat up apron I've been trying for over a year to get a new one or decals for it) I used the Walgreens method where they usually come out a little smaller than normal but are still usable. These would have been too small if I would have cut out just the picture so I ended up keeping a border so they would fit. It being a white apron doesn't make it look too bad.

image_(resized).jpeg

#195 3 years ago
Quoted from neurokinetik:

What is this Walgreens method?

Instead of printing them on your home printer you go to Walgreens photo website. Upload your picture to the website and order a 8X10 print. Since these cards are made for a standard piece or paper that your home printer would use they usually come out a little smaller. I would post a picture of them but I only have pinballcards.com's ones installed right now (besides the Dr. Dude one) and I feel that would be in bad taste to Chad.

Walgreens usually has a 30-40% off sale so look for a coupon code. The Dr. Dude ones I just printed cost $2.58 I think.

10 months later
#545 3 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Do you have anything for wrestlemania Le by any chance??

Chad and I were talking about these right before he took his break. Unfortunately when he was able to do them I didn't have my game set up yet to know the rules and by the time I set it up he took his break lol. At the very least I know they're on his list.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillymadison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside