(Topic ID: 148941)

Custom Rule Cards / Site Launch - Pinballboy.com (v2.0 coming in 2020!)

By chadsugg

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 598 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by chadsugg
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunstersSideBySide V1 (resized).png
Cards2small (resized).png
IMG_3347 (resized).JPG
IMG_3346 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 5.32.13 PM (resized).png
BarracoraV1Ref_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
20160412_062924_(resized).jpg
IMG_1875_(resized).jpg
KISSV3Ref_(resized).png
FathomV1Ref_(resized).png
SouthParkV1Ref_(resized).png
JokerzV1Ref_(resized).png
TheGetawayV1Ref_(resized).png
TXSectorV1Ref_(resized).png
SpaceShuttleV1Ref_(resized).png
There are 598 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 12.
#501 8 years ago
Quoted from neurokinetik:

Really happy with how these turned out. They really work well with the apron and playfield colors. Thanks to gnatty for printing and laminating them for me.

IMG_1875_(resized).jpg

Ahhhh....yes!

#502 8 years ago

How about Time Fantasy? A bit obscure but great artwork.

#503 8 years ago

Very nice work!
SMVE *cough**cough*

#504 8 years ago

Black Knight 2000!

#505 8 years ago

The Big Brave I just picked up is missing one of its apron cards, so I immediately thought of you ... something like the beautiful play field art would be awesome.

20160412_062924_(resized).jpg20160412_062924_(resized).jpg

#506 8 years ago

I have a Flight 2000 that has no cards. Any plans on making some soon?

#507 8 years ago

Anything new?

2 weeks later
#508 7 years ago

Hey everyone! Holy freaking crap have I been gone a while!

Anyway, if it wasn't apparent, I wanted to drop in and let you all know my lack of updates is because I got swamped at my day job. Planning to get back on the original schedule with new cards for you all twice a week starting in the next couple of weeks!

Hope you've all been well. I literally haven't even had time to log in to Pinside for a good couple of weeks at least, so I have a LOT to catch up on!

#509 7 years ago

Good to have you back. You were missed.

#510 7 years ago

What ModFather said!

#511 7 years ago

Busy is a good thing. Just make sure you have some time for Chad

#512 7 years ago

Time for some kick ass Ghostbusters cards! Also putting in my request for Rob Zombie and Big Lebowski(so many possibilities here!)

#513 7 years ago

wow, great rule cards except for one thing...... no card for F14 Tomcat?

1 week later
#514 7 years ago

Really like your Space Shuttle design!

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

1 week later
#515 7 years ago

Alright, I'm officially back! Only one new design for today's new releases, but starting today I'll be back on my release schedule with new cards coming out every Tuesday and Saturday

Today's design was a donation request for Barracora (they wanted it to include the awesome backglass artwork somehow), and I'm really happy with how it came out! As usual with older games, I tried to give this one a retro feel with a modern design aspect.

Download Page:
http://pinballboy.com/rulecards/barracora-v1

BarracoraV1Ref_(resized).pngBarracoraV1Ref_(resized).png

#516 7 years ago

Also, I'm not ignoring all the comments you all have left since I got back. Gonna get around to some responses sometime this week!

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

I tried to give this one a retro feel with a modern design aspect.

Rock and Roll! Nice work, chadsugg!

2 weeks later
#518 7 years ago

Finally printed the Police Force Cards. Nice Stuff Chad.

Please add Bad Cats & Riverboat Gambler to your list.

#519 7 years ago

Still no Flight 2000 cards

#520 7 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

Alright, I'm officially back! Only one new design for today's new releases, but starting today I'll be back on my release schedule with new cards coming out every Tuesday and Saturday
Today's design was a donation request for Barracora (they wanted it to include the awesome backglass artwork somehow), and I'm really happy with how it came out! As usual with older games, I tried to give this one a retro feel with a modern design aspect.
Download Page:
http://pinballboy.com/rulecards/barracora-v1

Best donation I've made on here, thank you for doing these of Barracora for me (and other owners)! Simply stunning!

3 weeks later
#521 7 years ago

Bump for new cards? Some suggestions, though: ID4, JM and TotAN!

1 week later
#522 7 years ago

Looks like there was no profit to be made here

#523 7 years ago

Um, yeah, there was...

#524 7 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Um, yeah, there was...

Then why did you stop making them?

#525 7 years ago

Chad - donation sent! Thanks for these...The Barracora layout is AMAZING!

#526 7 years ago
Quoted from Tweety:

I donated months ago, nothing produced

#527 7 years ago

I donated, KISS cards, and will donate again for WWE cards and new The Getaway cards, the others are alright but can be improved.

#528 7 years ago
Quoted from janus:

I donated months ago, nothing produced

Maybe your bribe....I mean donation wasn't big enough.

#529 7 years ago
Quoted from Tweety:

Maybe your bribe....I mean donation wasn't big enough.

Probably not. I'm not upset really, his designs are cool. I'm glad to help. Just wish he would keep putting them out.

#530 7 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Probably not. I'm not upset really, his designs are cool. I'm glad to help. Just wish he would keep putting them out.

You should be if you paid for something and didn't get it

#531 7 years ago
Quoted from Tweety:

Dude, have you ever donated? Anything at all? If so, did u expect smthg in return?

#532 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Dude, have you ever donated? Anything at all? If so, did u expect smthg in return?

LOL. Why are you bitchin at me because you didn't send cards to someone that paid you for them?

#533 7 years ago
Quoted from Tweety:

LOL. Why are you bitchin at me because you didn't send cards to someone that paid you for them?

Quoted from Tweety:

huauhahhahauha..... now everyone on this thread make cards!!!!!

#534 7 years ago

These cards all look awesome! I really like all the rule info cards. I'm wondering if there are any others like me that prefer to keep the coin card in instead of free play? I would LOVE to see some custom coin cards for games as well. Like TAF,MM,MB,IM,LOTR,GB. Come on guys show me some beautiful coin cards!

#535 7 years ago

Chad- we have lost you. More cards, what happened to you?

#536 7 years ago

A polite request for Rocky and Bullwinkle please. Love your work.

#537 7 years ago

Last seen-- May 26th

#538 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

A polite request for Rocky and Bullwinkle please. Love your work.

Yes that would be FANTASTIC!

#539 7 years ago
Quoted from Tweety:

I didn't purchase anything, I made a donation.

He made it very clear, all suggestions would be put on a list. Anyone who made a donation would be put higher on the list than those who don't.

Hopefully he will continue to make new designs (and get to mine, hee hee,) because his creations are cool. If not, I'm glad my small donation will help compensate him for his time on the designs he already has produced.

#540 7 years ago

Independence Day

4 months later
#541 7 years ago

Hey everyone,

First off, my apologies for my sudden absence not only from the forum, but my site as well. At the risk of being somewhat totally vague - quite simply, life got a little hectic over the past few months. Nothing crazy or super terrible happened, but my career really ramped up in recent months, and over the past couple of months I've been going through something personal that has required my utmost attention and is just a pretty big change. So, needless to say, PinballBoy.com and Pinside and pinball itself literally haven't even been something I've had time for at all. (This is literally one of my favorite sites, and not only had I not logged in since May, I honestly haven't visited the site more than a couple of times since then. *shivers*)

Anyway, there are three points to this post:

1) To anyone who has donated or requested cards, rest assured I still have my list and will be making sure to go back and update as necessary to make sure the requests are eventually taken care of.

2) I have no clue how long the site has actually been down, but it is now back up and running. So feel free to go grab some of the previous cards from the last time I was active >> http://pinballboy.com

3) I still don't have a timeframe in mind AT ALL, but sometime in January I'm hoping to be comfortable enough with my new schedule and rearranged home life to be able to bring you PinballBoy.com 2.0, and start producing new custom cards regularly again!

I'm sure the forum has gotten along just fine without me (the world does keep turning, or so I hear) - but for anyone who does care, I want to say again that I'm sorry for the sudden disappearance. I assure you it was nothing planned, and I'm excited to eventually get to get back to this hobby I love so much (both pinball itself, and making these cards for you guys!).

Hope you've all been well, I've quite genuinely missed you all!

- Chad

#542 7 years ago

Wohooo sounds like you are back good to hear everything is allright, looking forward to see more pinballboy designs, welcome back!

Cheers

#544 7 years ago

Do you have anything for wrestlemania Le by any chance??

#545 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Do you have anything for wrestlemania Le by any chance??

Chad and I were talking about these right before he took his break. Unfortunately when he was able to do them I didn't have my game set up yet to know the rules and by the time I set it up he took his break lol. At the very least I know they're on his list.

#546 7 years ago

Where's my rule cards Lebowski

#547 7 years ago

How about Spy Hunter, Gorgar, Special Force for cards..... Any chance of getting any of those?

#548 7 years ago

Chad no need to say sorry at all. I think i can speak for most of us here, we'd wait years with the generic white rule cards to wait for yours

#549 7 years ago

I'm still waiting to hear about Flight 2000 cards

2 weeks later
#550 7 years ago

Must be he's on another break

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.95
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Rubber/Silicone
ScottieIA Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 27.95
Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 598 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-rule-cards-site-launch-pinballboycom/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.