Shaker Motor
Polk Audio External sub
Flipper button Led kit
Speaker panel Led kit
Boney flipper bats
Mirror Blades
Back box LED kit
Candy Purple powder coated armor

We are taking orders on customizing new Sterns Metallica Pro's just like this one.

GAP
www.greatamericanpinball.com

#2 6 years ago

wow, night and day from the one i played today.

thanks for the vid.

#4 6 years ago

Wow, very sweet.

Love the changes, really takes the experience up a notch.

r

#5 6 years ago

Thanks again for the videos GAP. Game looks good. Can't believe they're not using ride the lightning for electric chair mb - it would have fit so perfect. Anxious to see where Lyman takes the code too.

Question: does the air ball on electric chair mb start happen a lot?

#6 6 years ago

Yes i get the airball some times. I didn't get it on the 1.03 code but getting in more often on the 1.06

#7 6 years ago

Thanks for posting best video by far

#8 6 years ago

You better get rid of that "riced" up comment before the mods catch it.

#9 6 years ago

Wow Cant wait to see Snake and Cross movement with the Hammer...Looks Awesome!

Thanks

#10 6 years ago

Thanks, this will help chose between the pro and premium. Like the LEDs but miss the integrated GI of the premium version. Still need to see the premium in action before pulling the trigger. 2k can buy a lot of mods.

Alan

#11 6 years ago

Looks great, really debating on saying screw waiting and paying more on the premium as the Pro appears to look really good. Only time will tell

#12 6 years ago

Um, what exactly does riced-up mean in this context? I've never heard of that expression..

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Um, what exactly does riced-up mean in this context? I've never heard of that expression..

what teenagers do to a honda civic. loud exhaust, neon, lowering.. all that stuff. I guess tricked out would be a better turn of phrase.

In other news, this game looks so fun!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from TurboBengal:

what teenagers do to a honda civic. loud exhaust, neon, lowering.. all that stuff.

And with some of the modded machines around here, that term would apply.

Some of these guys aren't too far away from installing spoilers and fart-cans on their games.

#15 6 years ago

Did you really put "riced up" in the title? Dude, get rid of that and reconsider your daily vocab.

#16 6 years ago

The only thing I can think of is "rice burner" as it used to be a slang for import cars back in the day? I have no idea how this applies to an optioned out pinball machine? Did the LED's come from China, I suppose? Confusing.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

The only thing I can think of is "rice burner" as it used to be a slang for import cars back in the day? I have no idea how this applies to an optioned out pinball machine? Did the LED's come from China, I suppose? Confusing.

Exactly what he meant...pins now have under cab lighting, chrome everything, powder coat, upgraded sound, etcetcetc...just like people do to cars...

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

The only thing I can think of is "rice burner" as it used to be a slang for import cars back in the day?

Yes, same origin, and the reason people are objecting, it's got a a racist overtone to it.

#19 6 years ago

needs a vtech sticker

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Yes i get the airball some times. I didn't get it on the 1.03 code but getting in more often on the 1.06

Air ball ,, , Shouldn't the magnet @ Sparky hold the ball at the Start of Electric Chair Multiball ? 1:18 of yr video--

#21 6 years ago

I changed the title do to the fact people where concerned of the word Riced in the title. It is a slang word for pimping out motorcycles and cars. We wil used the word modded. Now everything is better!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I changed the title do to the fact people where concerned of the word Riced in the title. It is a slang word for pimping out motorcycles and cars. We wil used the word modded. Now everything is better!

lol, yes it is 'slang'. It's also racist, but that's a different story I suppose

#23 6 years ago

Any pics with the purple armor on?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
Sale Pending!
Watertown, WI
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside