Hi all, wanted to share this one.
Tomorrow I'm picking up the target game for this play field, that I've been working on.
I almost restored my first MB in 2013, did up a trashed playfield to its former glory , but got offered a good deal and sold that, as I did not have the time to restore anyway. I was given back an old original field, immediately fixed up the scoop hole, some other big issues , cleared it and left it hanging till this summer.
Here is Oktober , worked on it in sept till now, and I applied the final clear yesterday. Its looking hot, if I may say so myself, can't wait to start the project, and will also customize as much as possible to keep the dirty brown lab look on the cab too.
there are too many things to name that I changed to my liking , but the pictures will say enough.
I will follow up as I go along .