• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tomtest
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi all,
I have tried searching for this subject, but have come up empty.
I was wondering if anyone (owners, Pinsound, others?) has looked into (or done??) creating any new music to be played by Time Machine when you enter the different decades? Seems that "today" we could do better than Data East did originally with generic music that vaguely sounds like something from each decade. I'm thinking perhaps short clips of some of the most memorable songs from each of the eras? For example, maybe "Rock Around the Clock", "Mr Sandman", and "Little Darlin'" for the 1950's, "Leader of the Pack", "Aquarius", and "Dead Man's Curve" for the 1960's, "Band on the Run", "Dust in the Wind", and of course "Pinball Wizard" for the 1970's, etc. The particular songs don't matter for now; the question here is whether this is even possible for this machine, given how the sound is "played" in this era machine, and if not, if the sound card can be replaced by another type to be able to do this?

#2 1 year ago

I'd be very interested in that also.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton Twp, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-music-for-time-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.