New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 51812)

Custom made T-shirts **** LAST CALL

By paulmg01

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by paulmg01
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
    metallica_black.jpg
    pinballninjashirt.jpg
    nudgemetshirt.jpg

#1 7 years ago

I would like to do a run of tshirts in the next couple of weeks. I'm trying gauge interest for the 3 designs below. if you are interested in purchasing one the price will be $15 plus shipping. If you order 2 or more shipping is free. The magic number to make this happen is at least 15 of each print. The "nudge me" shirt will also be available in white upon request. Please send a pm or reply to this post if you would like to order. thanks

nudgemetshirt.jpg pinballninjashirt.jpg // Error: Image 103374 not found // // Error: Image 103374 not found // metallica_black.jpg

#2 7 years ago

PM sent. Although, now I'd like 2 Lg and 1 M (3 total).

Thanks, Randy

#3 7 years ago

Thanks for the interest so far!

We're up to 4 of the "nudge me" shirts and 2 of the " pinball ninja". Looking to get up to 15 of each to make it happen

#4 7 years ago

Nice shirts.....GLWS

#5 7 years ago

thanks, bump for new design

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from paulmg01:

bump for new design

New design is very bumpable! Nice.

#7 7 years ago

Love the pinball ninja shirt.

#9 7 years ago

Put me in for the pin ninja and sexy pin goddess lol large on both thanks!

#10 7 years ago

Come on, Pinsiders, let's get some more orders or I won't have a shirt to wear! How better to celebrate the arrival of a WOZ or MET than with a cool Pin-T?

Randy

#11 7 years ago

Interested in the pin woman shirt.

#12 7 years ago

I like the nudge me shirt and would buy a large in black if you could keep the shipping costs below 10 bucks. Always need more pinball shirts. Thanks for offering them up!

#13 7 years ago

This is the point on seemingly every tee shirt thread that I chime in and ask if they are available in the universally standard format of small logo on the front and the large logo on the back?

#14 7 years ago

Cool shirts!

#15 7 years ago

Thanks for all the interest so far and the positive feedback. To answer a few questions

-shipping will be cheap, probably a flat rate envelope or small box ($3-$4).

-the designs will be on the front of the shirt as seen above, nothing on back

-the nudge me shirt will be available in brown as shown above and white with blue ink only. If your interested in a black version I can try a black with white ink when the time comes.

Thanks again

Current count

Nudge me- 5
    Pinball ninja-3
    Pinball goddess-2

#16 7 years ago

I think I'd like to try one of your shirts.
    What size do you think I am?

image.jpg

#17 7 years ago

Small would probably look best

#18 7 years ago

The color brown for the nudge me shirt is just fine Paul, all my black shirts end up looking like that anyway.

#19 7 years ago

Do your shirts shrink if they get wet?
    I like to wear my T Shirts wet!
    I have two reasons. I'm sure I don't need to explain.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

I think I'd like to try one of your shirts.What size do you think I am?

Size M cLish?

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

What size do you think I am?

Clearly R2 SiO

#22 7 years ago

Holiday bump

#23 7 years ago

I'll take one of each. XL please.

#24 7 years ago

One S for nudge and one XL large for ninja

Quoted from vid1900:

Clearly R2 SiO

Or grapefruits or cereal bowls.

Dan

#25 7 years ago

Put me down for an XL of the Nudge Me and Pinball Ninja.

Thanks dude.

#27 7 years ago

Bump to the top for those just getting back from the holiday weekend.

Thanks for all of the positive comments so far. We're about half way to there, a few more commitments and i will place an order for the shirts. the current count is;

8-nudge me
    7-pinball ninja
    3- pinball goddess

#28 7 years ago

Would be neat to see the ninja striking at an incoming pinball with his sword.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

Would be neat to see the ninja striking at an incoming pinball with his sword.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to get something like that in my next run

#30 7 years ago

To the top

#31 7 years ago

Getting real close, about 10 more commitments and I can make this happen.

#32 7 years ago

Last call - ordering shirts Monday. Will send out payment info once production starts

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside