Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by bent98
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

46078DF9-F73B-4EBD-8BEC-2968B0C77BBE (resized).jpeg
Williams.png
92DCAF38-EB70-4334-BEC6-5EB79101357A (resized).jpeg
Bally - Metal.png
Bally - White.png
Bally.png

#1 58 days ago

I have seen a few Chicago Gaming Remakes have a “Custom Logo” with Bally instead of Chicago Gaming. I have read the manual on how to upload it on the pin, but I don’t know how to create a .bmp file. Is anyone willing to share that file or have an advice on how to make it?
Thank you greatly in advance!

#2 58 days ago

Which do you want, I had it somewhere...

#3 58 days ago

Beggars can’t be choosers, but..... the classic chrome or white Bally logo would be fantastic!

#4 58 days ago

here is a black but can do a white as well - let me know if this is what you want - also pinside doesn't allow BMP so these are png's, so send me a pm for those if this is what you want.

Bally.png

#5 58 days ago

white and metal finish

Bally - Metal.pngBally - White.png
#6 58 days ago
Quoted from thehobbyman:

Beggars can’t be choosers, but..... the classic chrome or white Bally logo would be fantastic!

No way mB? Must a Williams.

#7 58 days ago

Yes, your correct! Willams is what I need for MBr but I’m also looking for Bally for AFMr as well.

92DCAF38-EB70-4334-BEC6-5EB79101357A (resized).jpeg
#8 58 days ago

I sent the Bally, but can't find the Williams artwork

#9 58 days ago

found one in some other art

Williams.png
#10 58 days ago

Thank you so much swinks! I got both files and they are now on the machines. Thank you everyone for your help.

46078DF9-F73B-4EBD-8BEC-2968B0C77BBE (resized).jpeg
#12 58 days ago

Cool! Going to use this on mine too. Thanks!

#13 57 days ago

My AMFr SE has the Bally logo on it. Does that mean the previous owner changed it or did some of them come from the factory with the Bally logo?

#14 57 days ago
Quoted from Monk:

My AMFr SE has the Bally logo on it. Does that mean the previous owner changed it or did some of them come from the factory with the Bally logo?

No that’s factory. They can use the Bally logo but not the Williams logo. This is from just reading past posts, something to do with licensing and why nothing says Williams on MBR and MMR. I believe Williams used both companies names on their machines for branding purposes. Not sure why though.

3 weeks later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 87.00
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Belleair Blf, FL
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside