(Topic ID: 151574)

Custom Kiss code 1.28 -- Pro & Premium/LE

By Mudflaps

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from Optimus68:

Thank you Sir, Happy Easter
Is the KISS Premium and LE code the same?

Yes

#52 6 years ago

Thanks

#53 6 years ago

I need to install.

1 week later
#54 6 years ago

You can download the my mix as listed below for 1.28 PREM/LE here; https://goo.gl/pAKUss
Since I have a pro, I cannot test this so the individual song levels may be a bit off. If you try it out, please let me know what you think!

-Rob

Quoted from RobF:

Ok, finished up my first attempt. Playlist as follows;
Original -> New
------------
Black Diamond -> I Was Made For Loving You (Live)
Love it Loud -> God of Thunder (VA Cover w/Buzz Osborne from the Melvins)
Lick it Up -> Cold Gin (Live)
Detroit Rock City -> War Machine
Dr. Love (Demon Multi) -> Unholy
Love Gun -> Love Gun (Live)
Hotter Than Hell -> Parasite (Live)
Deuce -> Deuce (Bathory Cover....yay Viking Metal!)
Shout It Out Loud -> Strutter (Live)
Unchanged
-----------
Rock and Roll All Night
Heavens on Fire
I am really happy with how it turned out. I found the live versions really fit well with the theme of the game. The trick was finding good quality recordings. I had to pass on a few song versions I liked better, but just didn't sound great while playing. For the covers and studio songs, I wanted a heavier feel. I know the popular choice is God of Thunder for the Demon multiball, but I think Unholy is at least as good of a fit. Plus I wanted to be able to pick God of Thunder for regular play I boosted the sound levels a bit and tried to even them with each other. I think I did an ok job, but it's obvious when the unchanged songs come on that the new ones are quite a bit louder.
If you are interested in trying it out send me a PM and I'll get you a link to the full image file. This is on my Pro 1.28 code base.
-Rob

#55 6 years ago

I would prefer this without any covers, never been a fan of them. Does anyone have this w/o cover band stuff?

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I would prefer this without any covers, never been a fan of them. Does anyone have this w/o cover band stuff?

Check my Pro and Premium code. No covers.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I can understand the preference, but really the two covers are well done and sound great if you like your music on the heavier side ( and with an Iron Maiden avatar, that should go without saying, right?). I'll make you deal, give them a try and if you still don't like them, I swap out those two songs for you

1 month later
#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Check my Pro and Premium code. No covers.

Hey MudFlaps - Any recent changes to your song list that you might like to update us with (in particular a PRO) ???

TT..

#59 6 years ago

My game is on loan now, but I may do another round of songs if/when the new code drops.

If anyone has code they'd like to share, feel free to drop it here.

7 months later
#60 6 years ago

Hey Guys
Anyone able to help me change it to this -
keep all the factory Stern one but change
Black Diamond -> I Was Made For Loving You (not live version )

many thanks if you can help or even PM me would be appreciated ..

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Hey Guys
Anyone able to help me change it to this -
keep all the factory Stern one but change
Black Diamond -> I Was Made For Loving You (not live version )
many thanks if you can help or even PM me would be appreciated ..

Do you have a the licensed version of Pinball Browser downloaded? And an MP3 version of the song on your computer?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-kiss-code-post-your-code-here/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.