Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lpeters82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2139 (resized).JPG
    image.jpg
    Keychains.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

How do you guys distinguish the keys for yall stuff. Im starting to aquire alot of stuff that has keys and its becoming a mess so i made a few keychains to make it a little easier to find the right ones im looking for. My first shot at it

Keychains.jpgKeychains.jpg
    #2 9 years ago

That's what I did. I used flyer images.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from cody_chunn:

That's what I did. I used flyer images.

Good idea i didnt think of that i will have to do a few like that.

#4 9 years ago

i bought a bunch of locks from terry that are all keyed the same. one key fits all

#5 9 years ago

I got tired of all the keys hanging off the coin doors. I use keyless/thumb locks...image.jpgimage.jpg

#6 9 years ago

There is a guy on the KLOV forums who makes key chains and they are great. His name is OLDTYMETOYS. He makes the Key chain design from the original arcade/pinball flyer art. I think they are about $2 each. He has made me a bunch for my arcades and pinball machines. Helps me keep track of all the keys.

Matt

#7 9 years ago

can you post a link to the keyless / thumb locks please...

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

can you post a link to the keyless / thumb locks please...

Here you go > http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2782

#10 9 years ago

The one thing I must have with every game I get is the original key fob (unless one wasn't made).....I get a ton from here: http://www.pinballpromos.com/ or of course ebay. If a game does not have one (ex. Jackbot), then I use a similar key fob (like Pinbot) or a extra sling plastic. Also when I sell the game, I always keep the keyfob and hang it on the walls

#11 9 years ago

I had the keyless ones on all mine until I had a bunch of kids in the game room. I then put all key alike on them all to keep the kids out of them.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

I got tired of all the keys hanging off the coin doors. I use keyless/thumb locks...image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Yeah I took all my locks off long ago and bend the metal a hair.

#13 9 years ago

I just have one key for all my games, and I swap locks right when they come in.

1 year later
    #14 7 years ago

Bumping an old topic. I recently bought a keychain for each of my machines. Pictured here are TS, Hardbody, Congo, and BSD. Sorry for the terrible picture.

IMG_2139 (resized).JPGIMG_2139 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-keychains and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.