By pinsnob

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200307_155616 (resized).jpg
    20200307_155607 (resized).jpg
    20200307_155551 (resized).jpg
    20200307_155500 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Custom Golden Balls Shooter Rod

Added: 2020-03-08 02:57:11 UTC • Ended: March 8th, 2020
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 56 (Firm)

Price is firm

Greetings Oh Great and Glorious Pinsiders!

I am selling my custom made gold aluminum ball shooter rod.

Heard you liked the golden balls on a rod. We got your golden balls shooters right here.

My golden balls measure aprox. 2”. If my golden balls looks huge or out of proportion in the pictures they are not. It is the shooting angle of the phone/camera. It try to get as close to my golden balls as I can so you peeps can see as much detail of my golden balls as the equipment will allow. My new fancy phone was bad and I had to go back. I am back to my ol’ dinosaur of an S4. It does not take very good pictures. Apologies for that. It doesn’t capture the full glory of my golden balls.

Back to my golden balls….

Made by me, An artist who has an art degree and certificate.

My golden ball(s) came out looking great. My golden balls are made out of a billet of military grade aircraft aluminum. The finest material for golden balls.

My golden balls are very shinny and ready for people to look at. My golden balls would look great on an El Dorado City of Gold, a Gold Ball pinball machine, or any other pinball machine that can handle my golden balls. My golden balls would have looked great on a Goldeneye pinball machine too, but they put that stupid gun where my golden balls shooter should be.

A lot of attention and detail go in to making my golden balls. (More than meets the eye with my golden balls, really.)

I have made more shooter rods than I can count. But only one with my golden ball(s.)

I make my golden balls the best and strongest I can.

I want my golden balls to be worthy of your superfine pinball machine.

My golden balls come with a stronger “red” spring. My AWESOME custom golden balls shooter rod is heavier than a standard shooter and the red spring will just insure that you have the extra power to shoot the balls up the lane.

My golden balls are listed on here and another site and soon a local pinball site.

My golden balls have been selling well off the other site, so if you want my golden balls, don’t delay.

The price of my golden ball(s) shooter is $56. Shipping included in the price of my golden balls for continental USA.

If you buy my golden balls shooters they will be your golden balls and I will be stuck with only some ‘ol 8 balls or something.

I am somewhat sure that first class mail is the same for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico but don’t hold me to that. I haven’t shipped anything to the aforementioned three in a while.

I would rather not ship my golden balls outside of the USA. If you are outside the USA and you feel strongly about buying my golden balls shooters, message me and we can talk about details of shipping my golden balls shooter.”

..Ah-ham...Me..me..me….Trah..lah..lah…

One, Two, Three....

What rolls down stairs
    alone or in pairs,
    rolls over your neighbor's dog?

What's great for a snack,
    And fits on your back?
    It's golden balls.

It's rod, rod,
    It's big, it's heavy, it's METAL …..\m/ (x_x) \m/ .and golden.
    It's rod, rod
    It's better than bad, it's good."

Everyone wants a rod...
    You're gonna love a rod...
    Come on and get your rod…

...Rods with golden balls by the Snob...

Item photos

20200307_155607 (resized).jpg
    20200307_155500 (resized).jpg
    20200307_155551 (resized).jpg
    20200307_155616 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinsnob's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinsnob's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Belmont, NC, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-golden-balls-shooter-rod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.