Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by edcianci
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN6059.JPG
    DSCN6058.JPG
    DSCN6057.JPG
    DSCN6056.JPG
    DSCN5655.JPG
    DSCN6054.JPG
    DSCN6053.JPG
    DSCN6052.JPG
    DSCN6051.JPG
    DSCN6050.JPG
    DSCN6049.JPG
    DSCN6048.JPG
    DSCN6047.JPG
    DSCN6046.JPG
    IMG_1452.JPG
    IMG_1484.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Finally completed a re-theme of a 74 Gottlieb SkyJump into a Ferrari F430.

Got some great ideas from pinsiders in this thread that made it into the final game: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-good-ideas-for-a-custom-ferrari-pinball-im-designing

More pics and a couple of videos here: http://www.MojoPinball.com

IMG_1483.JPGIMG_1483.JPG IMG_1486.JPGIMG_1486.JPG IMG_1484.JPGIMG_1484.JPG IMG_1452.JPGIMG_1452.JPG

#3 11 years ago

very nice!

#5 11 years ago

wow, that came out great....congrats!

#6 11 years ago

Wow cool! Nice work!

#7 11 years ago

Freakin' Sweet!!!

Love the gear shift shooter with the open gate pattern.

#8 11 years ago

Wowwwwwww! GOOD JOB!

#9 11 years ago

such a clean looking pin. It's very odd to see such a modern theme on an EM, but I like it. is that shifter plate modified OEM, or did you create it from scratch?

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

such a clean looking pin. It's very odd to see such a modern theme on an EM, but I like it. is that shifter plate modified OEM, or did you create it from scratch?

It's modified OEM. Had to drill out the spot it's in to accommodate the plunger rod.

#11 11 years ago

Great job

#12 11 years ago

Looks really clean, nice work!

As an aside, it would be awesome to see a couple pics of your cars...

#13 11 years ago

Really cool! Nice job.

#15 11 years ago

now that is something i'd put in my line up!

man i love the shifter, very very well done!!!

#16 11 years ago

Looks AMAZING!!!!!

#18 11 years ago

WWWOOOOWWWW!!!!!
    you have enzo on the bg!!

i love it!

#19 11 years ago

That looks fantastic. Nice touch with the shifter! Welcome to the custom club.

#20 11 years ago

Thank you very much. Thank you very, very much.

#21 11 years ago

Way to go Mojosan! Look great. Nice colors and artwork. Good job w/ the custom lettering/designs on the drop targets, stand-up targets, and on pop bumper caps.

First pinball machine I ever bought was a '74 Gottlieb Free Fall (aab version of Sky Jump), and I can say that I like the artwork on yours better. Enjoy.

#22 11 years ago

Looks great! Very clean and stylish arwork!

#23 11 years ago

Nice work! When do the production units begin?

#24 11 years ago

LOVE IT... what a great looking piece or art! And one heck of a fun piece as well

Really love how it turned out!

#25 11 years ago

That is so cool. Great Work!!

#26 11 years ago

i got to see this in person when i dropped off my game to get customized - it looks better in person - what a great job he did on it.

i have two other games brian did - when i get a chance i will post pictures of them - he does great work - i have the 57 chevy and the boston celtic game made out of an eldorado.

i have to snap them and then i will post them

thanks ed

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

i got to see this in person when i dropped off my game to get customized - it looks better in person - what a great job he did on it.
    i have two other games brian did - when i get a chance i will post pictures of them - he does great work - i have the 57 chevy and the boston celtic game made out of an eldorado.
    thanks ed

oh i'd like to see that!

#28 11 years ago

Nice to see so many people thinking outside the box these days. Congrats.

#29 11 years ago

Nicely done!

#30 11 years ago

If I did not know ahead of time that it was a custom game, I never would have suspected. It looks like a production machine. Very sharp looking game. Not under or over done. Just right.

#31 11 years ago

Very nice, well done pin.

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

thanks ed

Ed, we emailed when I contracted with Brian. Thanks again for the recommendation. I've seen your celtics pin and its great.

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from Mojosan:

Finally completed a re-theme of a 74 Gottlieb SkyJump into a Ferrari F430.
    Got some great ideas from pinsiders in this thread that made it into the final game: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-good-ideas-for-a-custom-ferrari-pinball-im-designing
    More pics and a couple of videos here: http://www.MojoPinball.com

That thing looks amazing. Nice job. Some of the re-themes are just outstanding.

Chris

#34 11 years ago

Wow, looks very well done!

#35 11 years ago

Impressive sir!

#36 11 years ago

Back to 3,full throttle!
    100% job, looks great!

#37 11 years ago

quick pictures of the 57 chevy and celtics games brian did

DSCN6046.JPGDSCN6046.JPG DSCN6047.JPGDSCN6047.JPG DSCN6048.JPGDSCN6048.JPG DSCN6049.JPGDSCN6049.JPG DSCN6050.JPGDSCN6050.JPG DSCN6051.JPGDSCN6051.JPG

#38 11 years ago

more pictures

DSCN6052.JPGDSCN6052.JPG DSCN6053.JPGDSCN6053.JPG DSCN6054.JPGDSCN6054.JPG DSCN5655.JPGDSCN5655.JPG DSCN6056.JPGDSCN6056.JPG DSCN6057.JPGDSCN6057.JPG

#39 11 years ago

last pictures

DSCN6058.JPGDSCN6058.JPG DSCN6059.JPGDSCN6059.JPG

#40 11 years ago

Wow Ed, that Celtics machine is really somethin'! I love the playfield

#41 11 years ago

Man, that's sweet... backglass is a little wierd with the two cartoon people a bit out-of-character for the theme to me....but it's your machine, no doubt about that. LOL.

#42 11 years ago

I'm a little sad that an El Dorado (I think?) had to give it's life for that cletics game, but it does look sweet... especially the flooring!!!

MOJO!
    Love the ferrari... the shifter shooter is BadA$$!

Would love to do something like this one day

#43 11 years ago

Man, the 2 little Italian dudes from the Movie 'Cars' would love this.

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

I'm a little sad that an El Dorado (I think?) had to give it's life for that cletics game, but it does look sweet... especially the flooring!!!
    MOJO!Love the ferrari... the shifter shooter is BadA$$!
    Would love to do something like this one day

wasn't sad as i love eldorado and this one was in really bad shape - something most people would have not paid $50 for it

if you are going to have a custom pin made you might as well make it something you enjoy playing.

brians best work in my opinion was the new york yankee pin he did for a friend - i hate the yankees and i would have put it in my game room

thanks ed

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-ferrari-pin-finally-complete and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.